What do we do now?

(Y/n)'s POV

A year passed and it's been rough. But Sammy and I managed to end all the damn evil in the world. We were beaten and hurt. Every part of me ached but what a small price to pay to make Sam, Dean, and Cas proud. We were gone for a while. We were all cleaned up and stuff now. The turtles looked at us. "You've guys been gone for a month"! Leo yelled. We smiled. "You did it"? Mikey asked. "We're alive right"? I smirked. "You two did it"! Raph smiled. "Yeah, I feel like I need a drink after all of that". Sam said. "Got that right brother". I said. "So what do you two do now"? Mikey asked. "Eh"? I asked. "Like what would you guys do since you, y'know did all of your work that your grandfather's couldn't". Mikey said. "He's right (Y/n) what the hell do we do now"? Sam asked. I was stunned. The only thing I ever knew how to do was to kill. I want to cry. "I-i". Was all I could get out. "Mikey you fucking broke my girlfriend"! Raph yelled. "I'm so sorry"! Mikey said. "Sis you alright"? Sam asked. "I'm fine. I just- I don't know what to do now". I said. "Hey you always have us". Donnie said. "Yeah you're right. You guys are pretty great". I blushed. "Especially me right princess"? Raph asked. I laughed. "If you say so". I smiled.

I went to Raph and my room. He followed. "C-can I ask you something Raph"? I mumbled lowly. "Speak up I can't hear you from down there". Raph joked. I looked at him. "Come on princess y'know I hate it when you start to get all shy on me. If you want to say something say it like the bad ass you are". Raph said. "Do you still like me"? I asked. "I love you". He said face turning red. "What's our relationship going now that I'm basically home bound"? I asked. "What do you mean? Like marriage and babies"? Raph asked. "No! Not that. Like you won't get bored of me, will you"? I asked. "Hell no. I couldn't get bored with you. We've been dating for like ever". Raph laughed. "2 years by tomorrow". I said. "Wow. See such a long time. We've both been through some shit haven't we"? Raph asked. "Well yeah". I smiled.

"Hey I also don't appreciate how you just left without telling me. I wanted to at least say goodbye. But you just left and I really was living in constant fear. That you left for good. Until I got a text from you. Which by the way was very upsetting since you didn't respond". Raph said. "I'm sorry". I mumbled. "You should be". He kissed me. "I missed you". Raph said looking into my eyes. "I missed you to Raph". I smiled. He kissed all over my face. I was laughing. "Do you know why red is my favourite color"? Raph asked. "Because you're hot headed"? I asked. He growled at me. I smiled. "Not because im- I'm not hot headed". Raph said. "Why is it"? I asked. "Because, no matter what anyone thinks about my anger and say how red is the perfect color to suit my anger. Red also means passion. I love my brothers, my friends, and... You more than anything. I know I can be a bit much but I care so much for you guys. Because I'm just red". Raph said. "Woah". I mumbled. He kissed my neck. "Red is also the color of love. So can I make love with you tonight"? Raph asked. A blush came across me. I wish I had a fucking color. Oh I should answer Raph. "Y-yeah". I smiled. He kissed me. Let's just say we had a lot of fun.

(A/n um... I really hate to ask for help, but can you guys give me ideas? Just so I can update on this every y'know once in awhile)