Grounded

(A/n this Chapter is going to be long. And will soon make since later, also sorry if it triggers ya)

Raph's POV

(Y/n), had left on a hunt and her brother and Maya had just came back. Maya had left to go to heaven. I never really thought that sentence would come out so perfectly. "Where's (Y/n)"? Sam asked. "She left as soon as you came". I said. "Ok, whose she with"? He asked. "Herself". I said. "Wait she went on a hunt, by herself?  Oh my god". Sam said. "What's wrong"? "She always doing this and ends up hurt like bleeding out". Sam said. My eyes widen. "Eh, I guess it depends on what she's hunting". He said. He drunk some root beer. He then took out a silver flask. "She left her, flask". Sam said. "Is it something in there she needs"? I asked. "Nope, unless she gets strength from scotch". Sam said, sniffing the liquor. And dumping it in the sink, he then washed it and put some water in it.

I gave him a questioning look. "It's funny". He said. There was a loud boom heard and in the living room. (Y/n) was on the ground soaked in blood. "Donnie"! I yelled, he ran in. "Yeah"? He asked. Sam pointed to (Y/n). Sam was checking her pulse. He then had panic written all over him from what he saw. It was a deep like really deep cut on her stomach she was pale. "She's dying"! Sam yelled. "Get her in the lab". Donnie shouted. "No, that's not gonna help. These are to deep, she's losing to much blood. If you move her she's already dead". Sam said, Sam was scared and I was losing my shit. "Angel". Donnie said. "Oh, right Maya". Sam said. He looked to the ceiling. "Maya! (Y/n). Is dying please come down to heal her". Sam said. Maya was then in front of (Y/n). She touched her and everything healed. The color came back in (Y/n) body. "Sam! Raph"! She yelled. Waking jumping up. "I had the weirdest dream". She said.

"Are you ok"? I asked hugging her. "Peachy". She said. "You came". Sam said to Maya. "I always come when you call". Maya said leaving. Sam was dazed, he snapped out of it and hugged her. "Please don't die on me". He said "I'm not". She said hugging him back. As the same she did with me. "But on a awesome note. I killed 4 werewolves". She said. "Did you drive her"? Donnie asked. "Yeah, I got blood on baby". She said. "It's not mines tho". She said. "What"? Sam asked. She whispered something. That only Sam and me could hear. "There's a dead body in the car". She said. "Why, why would you even. What the hell is wrong with you"? Sam asked. "The spell said a claw and heart of a werewolf". She said out loud. "I'm gonna bring your car in". Donnie said. we tries to stop him but he left.

(Y/n) POV

There was a loud scream. Leo and Mikey ran in. "What happened"? Leo asked. Looking at all the blood and hearing the scream. "Well I almost died. And Donnie probably gonna need therapy". I said. Leo gave me a questioning look. "You're joking right"? He asked. "Is Seth Green, one of the creators of robot chicken"? I asked. "What is that"? Leo asked. "Nothing". I said. "Yes she's telling the truth". Sam said. I hopped up and ran to Donnie. He was just sitting in a corner. "There's a body in the back". Donnie said. "It's a werewolf Donnie". I said. He let out a sigh. I went an opened the back seat. And there was the werewolf. "Sam, some help"? I asked picking it up. He came over and lifted the other half. "Where-where are you taking that"? Leo asked. "To our room". I said. "To do what with it". Donnie asked. "We're gonna declaw it and carve its heart out". I said. "And then we're gonna burn it". Sam said.

"Babe". Raph said. "Yeah"? I asked. "You're grounded". He said. "I'm what"? I asked. "Grounded". Leo said. "You can't do that. Can they do that"? I asked Sam. "I dunno. We've never been disciplined before". Sam said. "Well I'm the oldest one here". Leo said. "Since when"? I asked. "Since birth". Leo said. "Whatever I don't care". I said. After Sam and I put the body in out room. We went to the kitchen with everyone else. I saw my flask so I took a sip of what I thought was scotch. And then I looked confused and mad. Sam started laughing. "Stop touching my stuff". I told Sam pouring the water out. I then took some whisky that was in the back of the fridge and made a sandwich. "You're to young to be an acholic". Sam said. "I don't care". I said. Nobody was paying attention to us. I poured the whisky in the flask. And sat at the table. That when they noticed me. I drank the whisky. "Is that liquor"? Leo asked. I took a sip and ate a bite of my sandwich before replying. "Yes". I said. "Why are you drinking dudette"? Mikey asked. "It's my way of handling things". I said.

"What's wrong"? He asked. Sam shook his head at Mikey telling him please don't ask. "Well for starters. My parents are dead, and the great part is I'm fucking 15 and hunting shit that shouldn't be real. My brother wants to abandon me and go to college knowing that Satan him damn self is after him and wants to kill him. Then my fucking PTSD problems are going off. I drink a way must problems, I have fucking panic attacks and  anxiety attacks. I have a personal angel that loves my brother even though her kind is the reason I'm fucking like this. My grandfathers are relying on me to save the damn world. I'm basically Dean Winchester with boobs. And I have a math quiz tomorrow". I said. Feeling tipsy. "And every fucking time I do- I do something people ask if I'm ok. I swear to fucking God himself if another person asks me that I'mma start throwing punches". I said. Leaving my food. Taking the flash and a whole 6 pack of beer in the fridge. And going to my room.

(Sam's POV)

"I told you". I said. When silence starts to feel the room after the door was shut. "Should I go check on her"? Raph asked. "What the hell. No-why-no, why would you? God please no". I said. "Are you sure"? Raph asked. "I know my sister. When she's like this just let her stay in her room for 3 weeks". I said. "Did I do that"?  Mikey asked sad. "No, Mikey. She's tired, hungry, scared, mad, pissed, sad and just more". I said. "At us"? Leo asked. "At herself". I said. "She thinks that every little thing is her responsibility, she thinks that everything is her fault. It hurts to see her like this. This isn't the first time this happened". I said. "What happened to her"? Donnie asked. "Ok story time". I said sitting down. "So my grandfathers Dean and Sam are similar to us a lot. And god you have no idea how many times they died. They have been everywhere. Hell, Heaven, Purgatory. They sold there souls to save each other multiple times. I personally never died.... Yet. But I have tried to sell my soul-". I was cut off by Mikey. "Why"? He asked. "If you would have let him finish he would have told us shell-for-brains". Raph said. I laughed. "Ok, so (Y/n). Did die, I tried to sell my soul but no cross road demon, they don't do business with Winchester's. So it was months without (Y/n). She was in hell. But god brought her back. He told us that he needed us to save the world. But he was speaking more towards (Y/n), then me. She new that if she didn't do this she would have to go back. And God only knows what she saw down there. Because she barely went to sleep. And only had nightmares". I said.

"Wait so she's scared to go back to hell"? Leo asked. "No. She's scared of what they did to her down there". I said. "Poor (n/n)". Mikey said. "I wish she'll let me help". I said. Raph got up and left.

(Y/n) POV

I sat down crying. I shouldn't even be here. I heard a knock on my door. I ignored it then I heard the lock being picked. And when the door opened. I saw Raph he closed the door and locked it. He pulled me into a bone crushing hug. "I'm here for you no matter what". He said. "I know". I said. "You wanna talk about it. I mean you are grounded we have plenty of time". He said. I chuckled a little. "Yes, thank you".