New school

(Y/n) POV

"I can't believe you got us kicked out of school". Sam said. "Hey he shouldn't have pushed you. I warned him that I would gut him like a fish". I said in defense as we walked into the lair. I sat on the couch and Sam sat next to me. "We don't stay in school for long anyway. We might have to go back on the road". I said. Sam stayed quiet. "It's not like we care about school anyway. Right Sammy"? I asked. "(Y/n), I actually want to go to school and be in college, I want a normal life for a while. Like grandfather Sam". Sam said. "Sam-". I was cut off by a crash. I heard a loud "Mikey"! Come from Donnie's lab. Mikey ran out and so did the others.

"Hi, babe. How was school"? Raph asked. I didn't say anything I just kept looking at Sam. Everything fell silent and awkward. "(Y/n) im-". I cut Sam off. "I will hack into the school board of any school you want to go to. You can go to school Sam". I said blankly. "I-i can't go without you". Sam said. "Sam, you know school isn't my thing". I said. Sam fell quiet. "Fine I'll go to school". I said sighing. "What are you two talking about"? Raph asked. "I got us kicked out of school". I said. Raph started laughing along with Mikey. "Oh my God". Leo said. Donnie just gave me a long lecture about education.

Casey and April walked in. "Hey Raph, my man". Casey said. Raph and Casey did there weird friend hand shake. "Yo (Y/n), I heard you got kicked out of your school for starting a gang fight". Casey said. "Yo Casey, mind your damn business". I said. "How about you guys come to school with Casey and me". April suggested. "That actually sounds fun". Sam said. "Yeah totally. And next we can all braid each others hair". I said being sarcastic. "Dibs on April's"! Mikey shouted. I looked at home weirdly. "Hey, babe that sounds like a good idea. Then you can watch out for each other". Raph said. I looked at him, then at Sam, then at April and Casey, this repeated after a while until I spoke.

"What are they gonna protect me from"? I asked. "Yeah, I'm with my sis on this". Sam said. "Hurtful". Casey said. "No offence to April cause she's pretty cool". I said. "Thanks". April said. "Look it's always good to have backup". Leo said. "Fine, damnit". I said. "Want me to get the laptop"?  Sam asked. "Yes". I said. He went to go get it. Raph walked over and wrapped his hand around my waist, as he sat down on the couch. Sam brought my laptop. "Ok, so Sammy. Do you want study hall or PE"? I asked. "Study hall". He said. "I hate PE in school. What the hell are they teaching those kids do"? I asked. April looked at my schedule. "Cool, we all have the same classes". She said. "And we can see Sam at lunch". Casey said.

The next day. Raph had told me something about going on a date tonight. Then Sam and I left. San was wearing a flannel shirt, with blue jeans, and biker boots. I was wearing a (f/c) t shirt, a leather jacket, and some black jeans, with combat boots on. I drove to the school, in my Impala. Cause I can do that. I parked and locked my car doors the  put the keys in my pocket. Sam and I walked threw the doors all eyes on us. "You got your books"? I asked. "Yes". He said. "Your phone"?  I asked. "Yep". He said. "Salt, angel blade"? I asked. "Yes, (Y/n)". Sam said. The bell rang and we separated. I went to my first period, math. I had to stand in front of the class the teacher was a male.

"Class, this is (Y/n) Winchester". He said. They all looked at me. "I'm Mr. Smith, would you like to tell the class about yourself"? He asked. "No". I plainly said. "Ok, well take a chair". He said. Everyone looked at me. I sat in the back. "Take out your text books". Mr. Smith said. He looked at me. "Ms. Winchester, where's your book"?  He asked. "I didn't bring it". I said. "Why not"?  He asked. "Well, because I wasn't planning on doing anything in none of these classes, dude". I said. I heard familiar laughing. It was Casey and a couple sets away was April. "You do realize, you're in school to learn right"?  He asked. "Im here because, if I don't be here somebody's gonna get locked up". I said. He seemed frustrated so he ignored me. A couple of boys where looking at me and some girls to.

As the bell rung I got stopped by April and Casey. "You're gonna make these teachers like me". Casey said laughing. "Maybe you shouldn't press their buttons". April said. "Oh, this ain't nothing". I said smirking leaving them. A group of I guess popular people came up to me. "What you did in there, was so cool". One dude said. "Yeah, ok". I said not wanting to talk to them. "You should join are squad". One girl said. "Hard pass". I said annoyed. I saw Sammy and somebody knocked some books out of his hand. He looked at me, Sam always did this he got bullied, never did shut, even if he could kill one of those kids if he wanted to. To bad I'm not Sam. I walked passed them. And some dude about my age was the one who did it. I shoved him into a locker.

Everyone gasped. "Don't touch my brother bitch". I said. "What are you going to do about it little girl"?  He mocked me. Sam whispered a silent "oh, no". I punched the dude in his face cause his noise to bleed, then I threw him on the ground and basically beat his ass. April and Casey pulled me off the dude. "If anyone touches my brother, I will personally come to your house and kill you and your entire family, don't fucking test me cause I will do it". I said as the bell rang let me remind you that this is like 3 hours later and it's lunch time now. I walked outside and Sam was waiting for me. "What the hell Sam"!? I yelled. "What"?  He asked. "You need to start knocking the hell out of some little bitches. You took on bitches twice THAT bitch size". I said. "I don't want to be a freak"!  Sam said. "Whatever, get in the damn car". I said. "Where we going"? He asked. "Bar, I want some whiskey and a burger". I said. "Just like grandfather Dean". Sam laughed. We left school to eat and then came back. It was the most boring day of my existence.