Cooking

Raph was in a mood all day. He was grumpy. I was massaging his neck and stuff. Because he was tense and he was especially pissed by that vamp a couple days ago. I kissed his neck. "I know what would make you feel better". I smiled kissing him. "Yeah what"? He smirked. "Let's make a cake"! I yelled happily. "No". Raph said. "Please"! I begged. "No". He said. I pouted. "Fine... I bet Leo would make a cake with me". I said. Yeah I'm playing that card. "What"? Raph asked. "Oh nothing". I said. "Alright get up". He said. "Huh"? I asked. "Get up and lets make a damn cake". Raph said. "Really"? I smiled. "Don't act like you weren't going to get what you wanted anyway princess". Raph said. I smirked. There was some noise coming from Sam's room.

"Hey I'm going to ask Sammy if he wants to help". I smiled. Raph nodded and went on. I opened the door to Sam's and my eyes widen. I couldn't stop myself from screaming. "Get out"! Sam said. I closed the door quickly. Raph ran by me. "Are you ok"!? He asked. "I-i". I mindlessly spoke. "What's in there"? Raph asked going to open the door. I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the kitchen. "I can never unseeing that". I mumbled. "Was he with someone"? Raph asked. I nodded. "Are they doing um... Y'know sex". Raph said. I nodded. "Are you alright"? Raph asked. I smiled. "I don't know what's better. The fact my brother is a man now. Or the fact that I'm going to kill that angel". I said taking out my angel blade. "Don't kill Maya". Raph said.

"Give me a reason why I shouldn't". I said. "He was ok with you being with me". Raph said. I stared at him. "That would make you look selfish". Raph said. I sighed twirling my knife. "I guess you are right". I smiled putting my knife sexy. "Now lets make this stupid cake". Raph said. I took out three different cake mixes. Raph stared at me. "Why"? He asked. "Well I wanted to make like a layer cake. If that's ok with you". I said. Raph looked around. "God if my brothers see me doing this". He mumbled. "Mikey cooks all the time". I said. "So? Have you seen Mikey"? Raph asked. "He's adorable". I smiled. Raph growled. "Can you get me a pan"? I asked. He rolled his eyes and went and got a pan. I started to mix the cake mix. Raph pushed me out the way and did it himself. He stirred it aggressively. "Start greasing that pan". Raph said.

"Don't put to much vegetable oil on it. Just a little so the cake won't stick". Raph said. Has he done this before. As we had all three of the cakes in the oven Raph and I started talking. "So you're done with school"? Raph asked. I nodded. Cleaning up. "Do you know how decorate a cake"? I asked. He nodded. "Why did you all of a sudden wanna bake a cake"? Raph asked. "Because, i-i. It doesn't matter". I said blushing. Raph walked over to me. "There has to be a reason". Raph said. "You should know by now there's no specific reason why I do something". I mumbled. "Princess". Raph said. "It's just- I know it sounds kinda lame and weak. But I just wanted to spend time with you, doing something people might call cute". I blushed. "(Y/n) I do think that's lame". Raph said. I looked down. He held my chin making me look at him.

"It's pretty lame that you would think that wanting to spend time with me is weak or lame". Raph smiled. The timer went off scaring the shit out of me. Raph wasn't to faze by it. We took the cakes out and put them in the fridge. "Ok so I started on making the frosting". Raph said. "Alright well I got pop rocks"! I smiled. "What"? He asked. "Well they remind me of you". I said. "Very funny". He said. I smiled. As he was thickening the frosting. I added sugar onto it. "Thanks". He said. I then added the pop rocks. "Explode like Bakugou"! I laughed. "Who's Bakugou"? Raph asked stopping and looking at me. "No one, just keep stirring". I said. "Don't tell me what to do". He said stirring again. I laughed. A couple minutes later.

"Wow that's icing looks good". I said. Raph stuck his finger in it and put it on my bottom lip. "Dude"! I said licking it off a little. "Wow that taste amazing". I said. I put my finger it. "Raph you taste it". I said about to do the same thing he did to me. He grabbed my hand pinned it to my side and kissed me. "Yeah it does taste good". He said. I was just shocked. "You have some on your hand". Raph pointed out. The hands that I was going to give him the icing on. I licked it off my finger. "Well then". I said. When we finished the cake entirely thinks whole experience was 50 minutes of work flirting and joking. It was really fun.

"We did it babe. I think we deserve a celebratory make out". Raph said. "Wait what"? I asked. He kissed me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I kissed him back. "I want to eat the cake Raph". I smiled. Sam walked in. I stared at him. "Sissy I-". I cut him off. "I don't- I just- I can't- what". I said. "Yeah". He said. "Cake"? Raph asked. "Yes"! We both said eyes widening in happiness. "I hope you used a condom". I said. "I'm safe". Sam said. "That's my boy". I smiled.