when you see him naked

(Y/n) POV

I'm talking to Raph about my day at school yesterday. He didn't really seem to be paying much attention. "Then, I killed everyone. Set the boiler on high and blew up the entire school, to cover my tracks". I said. "Yeah, cool". He said. "Well, I'm leaving". I said. He snapped out of it. "Wait, what why"? He asked. "I don't know, I haven't seen Sam in a minute, and why is there no one here"? I asked. Raph smirked. "Cause I told the to leave". He said. I blushed. "Raph. That's stupid they shouldn't leave. You know w-with the devil a-and stuff". I said.

"It's cute, when you stutter". He said. I blushed again. "I have the whole day planned. I have pizza. We can watch movies, eat popcorn and ice cream, and cuddle. Just me and me and you". Raph said. I smiled at him. "Softy". I said.  "Only for you". He said. We did just that. Well until I got a call from a hunting friend. "Someone needs to go down to Jersey to hunt a Vamp nest". He spoke. "Well, I'm busy". I said, looking at Raph. "Please, (y/n). You're closer to the nest then the other hunters". He said. "Fine". I let out.

I looked over at Raph. "I-i have to go". I said. "What"? He asked. "I have to hunt". I said. "Guess I'll tag along, ya know to keep you from getting killed". Raph said. I smiled at him. "So, since you're going do you know how to kill a vampire"? I asked. "With garlic and a wooden stake right"?  Raph asked. "Nope". I handed Raph his sai's. "You chop that mother fuckers head off". I said. Raph laughed at me. "Let's take my car". I said. "How am I gonna-" I cut Raph off. "Human watch". I said.  He nodded and we went to Donnie's lab he put on his human watch. He he changed to a red headed buff male. And might a say nude, he was fucking nude. "Oh shit"! I yelled covering my eyes.

"Oh um... I forgot to tell you that this thing doesn't come with clothes". Raph said. I can basically feel the smirk on this face. "I have clothes that will fit you". I said, looking him in the eyes. To avoid other downwards areas. "Why do you have boy clothes that would be twice your size"? Raph asked. "Don't ask questions". I said. I went to my room and got Raph some jeans a black t shirt a red hoodie some and some biker boots and a pair of boxers. He raised an eyebrow. "What"?  I asked. "Why do you have boxers"?  He asked. "Ok, can you not ask questions. I just sometimes like to go around wearing boxers". I said

"Ok". Raph said raising his hand in surrender. "I bet you look hot in them tho". Raph continued. I blushed. "Shut up, and put some damn clothes on". I said. "You know you like this". Raph said, gesturing to his naked body. I looked at him. Then walked out.