Meeting April and Casey

(Y/n) POV)

"(Y/n) we don't have anything to eat". Sam said as I walked in and saw that we were out of food. "I don't have any money". I said. His stomach growled. And he had a painful look on his face. "I'll go get some". I said. I turned to him. But he already said started saying. "Shoot first ask questions later". And with that, I walked out making sure everything was locked.

I bumped into some dude getting his wallet pulling out a 20 and dropped it on the ground and told him his wallet fell. I continued to do this until I had 100 dollars. When I was going to stop. A black haired dude. With some missing teeth looked at me. And saw what I was going. He ran at me. And a girl with orangey red hair with blue eyes followed behind him. "Aww. Fuck". I said running.

They followed me and I saw a crowd of people and went in the middle and did zig zags losing them I saw a Chinese delivery dude and took two plates and went up the roofs and jump back to my apartment. I was out of breath but it was good after a couple of seconds. And I knocked three times and Sam let me in. I threw the food on the table. "What's wrong". Sammy asked worriedly. "Two teens saw me. Stealing I lost them.". I told Sammy who got his plate of food and I got mine.

After we ate we decided to go to the lair. We got two pistols and a demon knife. I stuck a pistol in my shoe and the demon knife in my pants. Sam put his pistol in his pants and his knife in his shoe. We left to the nearest manhole cover and finally found the lair. Sam ran in before me then there was a shut and Sammy screaming. I ran in to see the Sam teens from before one holding my brother into a wall.

"YOU"! They screamed as they saw me. The girl was the one that had my brother under her power. And demons have telekinesis so I got my knife. "LET.GO.OF.MY.BROTHER.YOU. DEMON.SON.OF.A.BITCH"! I screamed. They looked scared, and they should be. No one messes with my brother. The girl dropped Sam. And he quickly pulled his pistol out and held it at the boys head. I leaped at the girl trying to stab her with my demon knife. And I would successfully killed her. But I was tackled and pinned. By Raph.

"Let me go! That mother fucking demon harmed my brother! I'm gonna gut that son of a bitch! And feed her organs deep fried to the fucking homeless! And I'm gonna rip her werewolf partners heart out with my silver knife and fucking scoop out his eyeballs, then make him watch himself die! You don't mess with a fucking Winchester"! I yelled kicking Raph off of me. Donnie was holding my brother back it took Mikey, Leo, and Raph. From stopping me from killing both of them.

"(Y/n)! They're not part of the Supernatural! It's just a miss understanding! They thought you were intruders"! Raph was trying to reason with me. I slowly stopped. And Sam was just waiting for me to give any orders. He could easily break Donnie's hold I mean we fight monsters we have to be strong. "Do I shoot Sissy"? He asked me. I let out an annoyed sigh. "No. Just fucking no. Stand down, soldier". I told him I was really tempted to kill them and I started twitching.

I mean come on do you expect me to just forgive them for slamming my brother against a wall. With some fucking powers and holding a hockey stick by his head? I punched the wall and everyone looked at me. My brother started speaking to me in Latin so I could calm down. And I did and just sat against the wall. He sat next to me. "You ok, Sammy"? I asked him. "Just a little cut. I took bullets worse the what she did". We laughed.

I was still calming myself down and everyone was looking at us. "Ok, ok, I'm good". I took one last breath. And stood up. "S-so *tick* I'm (Y/n) and this is Sam". I introduced Sam and me. "I'm April and this is Casey". I nodded. "Jones this is my girlfriend". Raph said. And Casey smirked at me. "I can see why". April said. "She doesn't really act like that. You just triggered her. First by harming her brother second by using your telekinesis. She hunts monsters and demons have telekinesis so she thought you were evil". Raph explained.

"Yeah. That's like one of my rules. Don't harm Sammy". I smiled at them. "Um... Sam. You still have your gun out". Donnie commented. "Oh, Yeah. Sorry". He stuck it back in his shirt. " Were you guys wearing weapons yesterday"? Leo asked. "Yes". We both said. "I didn't see even a print on you guys". Donnie said. "Well, that's kinda the point". We both said. "How old are you"? Casey asked Sam. "12". He stated. "You're 12? And you carry around weapons and know how to fight"? April asked. "It's only a damn two-year difference everyone one else in here is 15. You should have seen him at 5". I said.

"Mikey you wanna play grand theft auto I brought it with me. But it isn't for two players". Sam said. "It's cool dude teach me how to play". They went over to the couch and my brother punched in the cheats and showed Mikey how to shoot. And you could hear the people curing as Mikey tried to shot but missed them. And my brother shot on perfectly. And then Mikey shot one perfectly.

"Sammy. You should really do missions". I told him. "That's boring I enjoy killing these sons of bitches and taking them out of this cruel world". He said dramatically. "Yeah, good luck with that". I told him. And he laughed. "So...". I turned to face everyone else. "Sorry about almost killing you guys and everything". "Yo, Sissy. This dude alone talking trash". Sam told me. "Kick his ass". I told him. Everyone was staring at me so my shyness to over.

"P-please don't stare. I get really upset when I'm s-stared at". I told them. Everyone but Raph looked away. "You're cute when your shy". He mumbled into my ear so no one else could hear. I think Sammy and Mikey are playing Mario Cart now. "Did you just fucking blue shell me, bro"! Sam shouted angrily. Everyone looked at me. "Is his temper like yours"? Leo asked. "No. He's is worst". I laughed. "It's just I'm not short tempered I just get mad if one of my rules are broken.". I said.

"And, what are these rules sweetheart"? Casey asked. "You do know I still don't know your not a monster so unless you want to be cut splashed with holy water and me ripping out a tooth....well you don't have much of those anyway. I suggest you never call me sweetheart again". I said smiling. And he frowned. "So the number one rule is. Don't touch harm Sammy in any way or that's a quick death. Don't touch my knife. That is my baby. And third I will torcher you slowly if you eat my sweets". They nodded.