Cuddling

(Y/n) POV)

Sammy and I spent the night with the guys. It was fun we haven't really had sleepovers before. But since everyone wanted to stay in the living room. We got into sleeping bags. I had my hand reached out towards him. And he was facing me. I was by Raph too. I didn't sleep for long because Sam was having a nightmare. We have always been big on nightmares. Since we've seen monsters since we know they're real we always dreamed about them.

The dreams were detailed them catching one of us and torching us. Well, we have been torcher before. Well, I have, but to be honest it was really lame. I wasn't even crying or anything of course i screamed. But hey as long as Sammy is alive I'm happy. So know in order to get a response from us. They kidnap both of us to torcher on while the other one would cry. The worst part about the whole thing. Our dad didn't even know we were missing. And we were gone for at least 4 days. After a while, he stopped moving and just full into a peaceful sleep.

I guess since I was thinking about that night I just happened to dream about it. I saw the blood i felt the punched and kicks and stabs. But worse I saw Sam crying. I must have been really moving because Raph woke me up. I pulled my knife out. Thinking it was the demons and put it at his throat. After I realized who it was. I smiled and put the knife up. A tear ran down my cheek and I quickly wiped it. Raph hugged me. "W-what is t-this for"? I Stuttered asking. "You were having a nightmare princess". Raph told me.

"Oh, sorry I woke you". I apologized. "Well, you sorta ya know grabbed my hand hard". So I thought it was time to wake up. He laughed. "Oh, sorry. I-i j-just used to Sam being by me when we're n-not home. I was t-trying to wake him". I told him. "Is that why you and him have your hands so close together"? He asked. "Yeah. We just can't help it". I said kinda embarrassed.

"I get it". Raph started. "Mikey. Used to have these bad nightmares and came to my room". He told me. "I let him stay in there. Because I had a nightmare the night before and he heard me scream and stayed with me". He finished. I smiled at him. "You're such as softy". I said teasing him. He growled at me. I kissed his check. "Well. Maybe only to you, he said. We fell asleep his arm around my waist and my face in his shell. And I had a hand towards Sammy and the other was buried under me, as Raph cuddled me.