Period

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up angry Raph was not beside me. I walked to the kitchen. "Morning princess". Raph said. "Shut the fuck up". I said getting vodka out of the cabinet. "What's wrong"? Sam asked. "Nothing". I growled. I felt weird. Then a pain hit me. My eyes widen. "Hey princess-". I cut Raph off. "What"? I growled. He gave me a look. "What's your problem"? Raph asked. I rolled my eyes and walked to the bathroom I had pads (A/n or tampons whatever you use). I put it on and took some pain medicine for cramps. The worst thing about periods for me is I'm moody as hell. If I was wearing a mood ring it wouldn't be able to keep up. I sat down on the wearing yoga pants and a t shirt. Raph walked in. "Hey (Y/n)-". I looked him with tears in my eyes. "I'm so sorry for being mean to you! Please don't hate me". I cried. Raph looked confused. "What's wrong with you"? Raph asked. "Do you really wanna know"? I asked.

"Babe". Raph said. "What"? I asked. "Tell me". Raph said. "I'm on my period". I said. Raph looked at me confused. "Um... You're on a what..."? Raph asked. I frowned. "Of course you wouldn't understand! No one understands"! I yelled. Raph eyes widen. "It doesn't matter. Whatever you're going through right now. I'm here". Raph said. I smiled at him. "Thank you". I mumbled.

Raph's POV

What's a period? Maybe Donnie knows. When (Y/n) was sleep I went to Donnie's lab. "Hey Don". I said. "Yes Raph"? Donnie asked. "What's a period"? I asked. His eyes widen and he chocked. I looked at him confused. "So... (Y/n), she told you that specifically... Or you're just asking personally"? Donnie asked. Why is he asking that. "No (Y/n) said she was on her period". I said. "That's why she's acting weird". Donnie said. I was starting to get angry. "Damn it Donnie what the hell is it"? I asked. "Its when
the shedding of a females uterine lining. Blood and endometrial tissue flow down through there cervix and vagina". Donnie said. Showing me a picture of the situation on line. My eyes widen and I made a disgusted face then a worries face. "Wait she's going to he on right"? I asked. "Yeah it means she's not pregnant". Donnie said.

"Dang. If that what happens when a girls not pregnant. I can only imagine the scary things that happens when she is". I said. "Well you should give her food, hugs, pretend like you understand her feelings". Donnie said. "Pretend"? I asked him. "I know you Raph". Donnie said. Well yeah. I shrugged and walked away. She was up watching a movie she was crying like crazy. I slowly walked out and got my human watch. I put it on put some clothes on and got some money. When I returned to the layer with a lot of junk food. I went my room and she was pretty calm. She smiled at me. "Hey Raph". She said. I took my watch off and I was back to normal. She kissed me passionately. I know I can't have sex with her and Donnie told me she might be horny. I kissed her back. She smiled at me. Then she frowned. "Where the fuck have you been! I wanted to be cuddled"! She yelled. I took a step back. "I was buying you stuff". I kissed her. "What"? She asked not kissing me back.

"Well if you're not going to kiss me then I shouldn't give you the stuff". I said teasing her. She kissed me. I gave her a bag full of junk food. She smiled brightly. "Oh my god I love you"! (Y/n) tackled me into a kiss. She was happy for now...