First kiss/Secrets out

(No one's POV)

(Y/n) waited for the answer to her question. "Princess, can I talk to you in private"? Raph asked you. She looked at Sam and then looked back at him and nodded. Raph leads you to his room. And close the door. You looked at him questioningly. "I need to talk to you". Raph told you sitting in his hammock and you sat on his bed.

"Damn, we have been dating for like 3 or 4 weeks now and you're already dumping me". You said. With no emotion. "No, no. I just want to know about your past". Raph said. "Um... Nice room. You got, I never took you for the one with action figures". You said changing the subject. "You can't just try to change the subject". Raph said changing the subject. You looked down. "We're not keeping secrets from each other. Right (Y/n)"? Raph asked.

The floor seemed really interesting to you right now. "Hey, Raph. Your floor is so clean". You said looking at it. Raph got up and grabbed your wrist with one hand gently and lifted your chin up with the other to look at him. "We're not keeping secrets from each other. Right (Y/n)"? Raph repeated. "No....M-maybe". You said shyness taking over you.

"So. Are you gonna tell me"? Raph asked. "No, not really". You said. Raph had a pained look in his eyes. "Look. I'll tell you. But promise me you won't see me any differently". You asked looking down again. "I promise". Raph said.

(Y/n) POV)

"So I was 5 Sammy was 2 he was getting tucked into his crib. I was there tucking him in to. My dad came home. I ran to him he picked me up and kissed my forehead. Then he walked to my mom and kissed her cheek. "Sweetie kiss Sammy good night". My dad told me. So I leaned in and kissed his cheek. And my mom and my dad took me to bed and tucked me. It didn't stay that happy. About 40 later into the night while we were all sleeping. Sammy woke up crying it was worst I've ever heard him cry.

So I got up and saw this man he was over Sam. "Hey! Leave him alone"! I yelled at him. He turned to look at me he this creature had yellow eyes. That's when my mom came. In with a terrified look on her face. The thing smiled a creepy smile. And used telekinesis or something and put my mom on the ceiling and cut her open she screamed a high pitch screamed and blood fell on me and Sammy. Our mother's blood covered us. Our dad came in with a shotgun and the thing burned our mother. And the whole house went up in flames fast when my dad aimed and shot it. It got pissed and attack him.

" (Y/n)! Get Sam and run"! My dad shouted and I did that I got him and ran but I just went outside. After a while, he came back. And I saw the figure running. It looked back at me and smiled. At Sam and I. My dad was beyond pissed he just lost the love of his life to god knows what. Another 2 years past. And I was already trained to kill. We also found out the demons, ghost, werewolves, vampires, hell even fucking fairies were real. And we killed a lot of those sons of bitches. The evil ones the ones like kids and also the ones that never did anything we didn't go after them.

We only went after the ones that have killed people. Of course, we've killed people. Too. Vessels their meat suits. Humans we've killed them. Because we had no choice. The latin exorcism just killed half of the people anyway. They were far from saving. For the demons. And for everything else, we either beheaded them, shot them, beat the fuck out of them. Later about a year ago our dad found the demon that killed are mom and him, Sammy, and I killed him.

And after that, my dad left us in New York. And I'm pretty sure. He's dead. And all the training I've been through with him putting me under water. Just so I could hold my breath longer, the times he stabbed me, shot me. Just to get me to kill the damn thing it honestly was worth. It but, I made sure Sam didn't get that treatment. Because even before he left he wanted me to protect Sammy. From everything and everyone even him."

(No one's POV)

You had a single tear run down your face. You looked at Raph. He just stared at you. "Now you think I'm a break". You hid behind your hands and that's when you were grabbed by your waist and a rough passionate kiss was shared with you and Raph. "I think you're bad ass". Raph said making you smile.