The Dare

(Y/n) POV

I walked to living room where everyone was sitting down I hit my toe on the couch. "Fuck me on a dirty mattress! God damn it"! I yelled. Everyone looked at me. "You literally died 3 days ago". Sam said. "Yeah but that fucking hurt". I said. Sam laughed. "Yo I got next tho". I said to Sam and Mikey. Sam gave me the controller and me and Mikey started playing. I beat him. "Fuck". I Mikey said. Sam and me were shook. Everyone else was stunned. Mikey covered his mouth. "Im so sorry guys". I said. "Why are you apologizing"? Donnie asked. "Cause this maybe my fault". I said. "I have a dare". Mikey said. "Please don't". Sam said. "I dare you to. Not say one bad word for the rest of the day". Mikey said. "I got this shit". I said everyone looked at me. "I mean damn-fuck-shit-fuck-motherfucking-damnit". I said. "Starting now". Mikey said. I closed my mouth. "Yo I know it's gonna happen anyway. I have 20 dollars saying she breaks". Sam said. "Same". everyone said. "So ok win do I get the money"? I asked. "Sure. Put of you lose we a get 20 dollars". Sam said. Casey walked in. I sighed, then walked off.

(Sam's POV)

I laughed at my sister she walked out when she saw Casey. "What's her problem"? Casey asked. (Y/n) walked in with a bottle of Everclear. "You are my problem". (Y/n) said. "You can't, please don't drink that". Sam said. "Why"? She whined. "You know damn well that shit is 95% alcohol, and 5% water". I said. "Where are you even getting all of that"? Leo asked. "Don't ask questions". She said. She started drinking it. Raph took it from her. "Not such a good idea princess". He said. "Fine. I'll just go carve the heart out the wolf and and de claw it". She said. "Wait you haven't done that already"? Raph asked. "I'm lazy". She said. "Yeah, it stinks". Sam said. "We also need the hair of a witch". She said. "I hate witches". I said. "We can get it later". She said. "So sweetheart, you seem different". Casey said. "Casey stop calling her that". Raph said. "You jealous Raph, she doesn't mind". Casey said. "I'm really considering killing you". (Y/n) said.

"No your not". Casey said. "Yo Casey, just to let you know she has killed people like actually people before". Sam said. Casey backed up. (Y/n) walked into her room. "What do I do with this". Raph said, pointing the the Everclear. "Let me see". I said, taking the alcohol. I drunk a little. "That's strong". I said. "And I'm scared to throw it out. Cause (Y/n) doesn't play about her liquor. And this shits causes a lot". I finished. I poured it into (Y/n) flask. "Raph if you and (Y/n) have kids.  Would they have a anger management problem and a drinking problem"? Casey asked. Raph got angry and punched Casey. I drunk out the flask as I watched them. Leo raised an eyebrow at me. "It's some good stuff tho". I said. "Ok". He said. (Y/n) came back out covered in blood and was dragging him.

(Y/n) POV

I walked out with a trash bag full of werewolf. I smirked at Casey. "Hey, Casey want a hug". I said. He looked at me frighten. "Pussy". I said. "I'll burn it. You're grounded". Sam said. "Ok, my favorite brother". I said. "Im your only brother". Sam said. "What about Adam". She said. "First of all. That's our grandfather's half brother. And second did they ever get him out of hell"? Sam asked. "I don't even know". I said. Sam left with the trash bag. I sat on the couch. Raph started talking to me. "We're all gonna train wanna watch me beat them"? Raph asked. "I can't watch you beat them any day". I said. "Hey"! They all yelled. "How about me and you fight"? I said. Raph looked at me then thought about it. "No weapons". He said. "Ok". I said. We all went to the dojo. We got into a fighting stance. "I'm gonna go easy on ya babe". He said. "No need bae. I think I got this". I said. Raph ran at me and I blocked his first attacks. I kicked him plaster. He punched me in the face. I did a flip and over to the tree. Raph hit me again. "You ok there baby"? He asked. "Peachy". I said. I punched him in his face, kicked him in his knee lowering him to my level, jumped up wrapped my thighs around him and brought him down. I pinned him to the floor, with our faces really close. "Good job". He said, leaning in I kept my grip tight. I knew what he was doing. He kissed me, after 10 seconds I pulled away and got up.

I had to leave cause I was really embarrassed as hell. I didn't want to see everyone else's face. I heard everyone laughing and I just walked out the lair into the swears. Raph followed me. "Where ya going"? He asked. "Just for a walk". I said. "I'll come with". He said. grabbing my hand I was really flustered. "Raph, you know we can't have a normal life. My blood is to dangerous". I told him. "So, who cares, the best part about me is nothing here is normal". Raph said. I kissed him. "Oh and Raph". I said. Pulling away. He looked at me smiling
"Give me my 20 dollars bitch". I said. The bet was over its the end of the day.