When he's jealous

(Y/n) POV)

Sam and I were at the supermarket. Sam was picking out dinner and I was getting some chocolate. Sam had got a frozen chicken, some microwave dinners, and some frozen pizzas. We walked to the line it was long as fuck. "O my shit, Sammy. We're gonna be here for like 7 minutes". I groaned to him. "If you would just pick the damn chocolate we wouldn't be last in line". He said. A growled at him and he back away. A guys walked up behind us at least 16 with black hair and hazel eyes with a tattoo. "What ever Sam". I said. The boy smiled at me. And started talking. "I think I can make you very happy". He told me. "Why? Are you leaving"! I had happiness in my voice.

This continued for a while. "Did it hurt"? He asked. "Dude what do you want. What"? I asked. "When you fell form Heaven"? "You calling me Satan"? I asked. "Well you are pretty hot". He said. After a while I stopped listening and let Sammy pay for the stuff. You know how those cashier people like to start conversation. Yeah it happened. "Is this for your parents"? The lady asked. "Yeah". Sam responded. Rolling his eyes I fold my arms. "How are they"? She asked. "Their peachy". Sam said. We walked out of the store. "I fucking hate going there". Sam said.

"Damn right". I said someone grabbed my shoulder and spun around. It was the guy Sam me groaned annoyed. "Where you going"? He asked. "To hell after what im thinking". I said. The dude was then pulled into the alleyway. Sam and I looked and saw Raph beating the shit out of the guy. "She is MINE"! Raph yelled beating dude up. Sam and me laughed but realized that the cops might come. And I'm already on their bad side. "Raph that's enough he knows". I said. And grabbed and Raph's hand as the guy ran away but Sam tripped him and he started running away again. Raph pulled me too him. "Mine". He growled. "W-wow your jealous". I said stuttering at how close we were. He went red and let me go. "Sorry". He said and I nodded. We all went to my place.