Meeting the brother(s)

(Y/n) POV)

It's been 3weeks since me and Raph's date. My brother wanted to meet Raph. I didn't know what to say. "Sissy, just let me meet him. Is he giving you a bad time"? He asked. "No. I just *tick* I don't think that's a good idea". I told him."I promise I won't kill him". He said. " I highly doubt you would be able to catch him". I said. "Was he trained"? He asked. "Yes. But we have trained in streets *tick* smarts shooting, bow and arrows, knives, and katanas. He is trained in ninjutsu". I told him.

"Cool, he's a ninja. He can teach us more fighting". He said happily. I had flashbacks from my training. Being shot, stabbed, drowned, taunted, beaten. All because of what we saw what it did. I quickly buried that deep within me and smiled at Sammy. "Yeah, maybe". I told him.

"So when is he coming or I'm going to see him"? He asked." Dude, I really think that's a bad idea". I calmly told him. I think he took it the wrong way. "So you're embarrassed by me"? He said. "I knew you were just gonna leave like dad did". He had tears in his eyes. And I tried to touch him but he jerked away. "You're acting like a real bitch right now". I told him.

I pulled him so he can look at me. "You're always treating me like a kid making excuses and putting things before me. (Y/n) i miss you, I had a nightmare a nightmare and you weren't in your room. Bet you were with him". I pulled him into a hug. " Don't you say that. Don't. There is nothing. anyone. Past or present i would put in front of you". I told him. I cried.

I really have been treating him like a kid. "If you want to meet him stay up tonight. And promise me you won't freak out". I told him. "Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a knife in my eye". He said. I laughed at him. When night time came we both heard something in my room. We went in there grabbing our guns. Just in case. And saw the human size turtle.

"What the shit"! My brother said. Raph's eyes widen and I looked at Sam and he was ready for me to say shoot. "Sam. This is my boyfriend Raph". I told him. "What"? He asked. "Lower your gun soldier". I told him and he did just that. "Raph. Sam. Sam. Raph". I introduced him. Sam smiled and went over to Raph tossing the gun to me which i caught with one hand. He stuck out his hand for Raph to shake. "Hi. My sister thinks you're hot. And are you a real ninja"? I gave him a bitch face.

"Wow, Sammy. Zero to betrayed real quick i told him". I told. "Yeah, I'm a real ninja". Raph told him. "That's so cool. Can you train us? Our dad and mom trained us to kill and stuff with certain weapons but we really want to learn ninjutsu". My brother boomed happily. "He wants to put i don't". I told Raph. "Why not"? Raph asked. "And you never really told me this much about you". Raph finished. "My training was more advanced than his". I stated. "She trained me. With the help of dad". Sam said.

"Where are your parents are they here"? Raph asked. "No dad left and mom's dead. I gave Sammy a 'what the fuck look'. I didn't want Raph to know we live alone. "Oh, is that really". Raph said. "Yes". I simply stated. Then there was a crash and 3 things came crashing into my window. I tossed Sam back his gun. And he caught it and shot by one of there head why i shoot by the other two. We had our silencers on so no one would hear. The figures attacked us. And i punched one of them in the face. And Sammy kneed one of them. And I slid under one's leg and kicked him sending him down. I got some rope from under my bed and tied all three of them up.

"(Y/n), STOP"!! Raph screamed and everything died down. Sammy and I looked and saw what we had attacked and it was 3 turtles one with a blue mask, one with a purple mask, and lastly one with an orange mask. I realized who they were. "Oh, sugar honey ice tea". I said. "Shit". Sam said. "Raphael who are these people". The blue-masked turtle asked. I think that's Leo. And the purple most be Donnie and the orange has to be Mikey.

"What are you guys doing here"! Raph yelled. "We followed you because you have been acting rather strange". Donnie said. "Yeah, and you haven't been bringing my pizza back bro". Mikey said. I untied them. "So there's more of you"? Sammy asked. I nodded my head. "That is so fucking awesome"! He cheered. I smiled at his happiness. "So....I'm (Y/n). And this is my little brother Sam. I know who you are". I said. "Raph you have some explaining to do". Leo said.

Raph explained everything. "So Raph actually has a girlfriend. And she is this pretty"? Mikey said. " T-thanks". I stuttered out. "And her and her brother can fight really well". Donnie stated. "Yeah, just be lucky. They were going to kill you guys". "No, they were not. Right"? Leo asked. "No, we were going to kill you". Sam and i both said. "Sorry". Sam said. "We got beat up by a 12-year-old wow. Nice moves kid who thought you"? Leo asked. "Yeah, whoever did is totally awesome". Mikey said. "Umm. (Y/n) did. Well, she did most of it my father did a little".

"Yeah, We were kinda trained to kill". "Why"? Donnie asked. "Just for....fun". I lied. I then ticked. "You have tourette syndrome"? Donnie asked. "Yes". I said. "What's that"? Mikey asked. "It's when you tick and twitch at random moments and some stutter and tick". Donnie said. "You lost me at 'when'". Mikey said. And Donnie groaned.

"I twitch and tick at moments". I said. And Mikey had an 'o'. After a while of hanging out, they had to leave. "Do you two promise to keep our secret"? Leo asked sternly. "Yes been keeping it for a month and Sam won't say anything trust me". He nodded and left. I looked at Sammy sleeping on my bed and got beside him and feel asleep.