First I love you's

(Y/n) POV

I was training with Mikey. "Michelangelo is on the move". He said swing his nun chucks flipping. "I can be here, there, I could be anywhere". He said flipping over my head. "Hold still damn it"! I yelled. Was watching us, cause they were suppose to me helping me with being a kunoichi, or whatever. Right now I'm fucking tired and sweaty and u want to win. And I have to wear a crop top cause it's like 103 degrees. "Come one (n/n)! You can do it"! Mikey encouraged. "Im gone". I said, falling down on the floor, with my eyes close. "Oh my god, I think she's dead". Mikey said. I got up. "I'm back"! I said, standing up. "Nope, I'm gone". I said, falling back down. "Are you ok"? Leo asked. "No, I've been doing this for 6 hours it's hotter then a bitch, I hate wearing these clothes. And I'm fucking sleepy". I said. "So, 20 minute break"? Leo asked. "Yeah, sure". I said,  getting back up. I walked to the kitchen. "Yo, sis you look, dead. And that's saying something". Sam told me. "Kill me, I didn't do this much work in hell". I said. "Hey ice cream kitty". I said. Ice cream kitty gave me some ice cream. "Thank you". I said closing the fridge of door.

"I want to die". I groaned. "Same". Sam said. "But like, why am I doing this"? I asked. "Cause you can't hunt, so you need to stay in shape". Sam said. "So you calling me fat"? I asked. "No! I didn't say that". Sam said. "You were thinking it". I said. "What the hell is wrong with you"? Sam said. "Oh, oh so now I'm dumb"? I asked. "What the fuck!? No"! Sam said. I like messing with Sam like this he gets so confused. "I'm kidding". I said. Raph walked in. "Hey Raph"! I said. "Hi princess". Raph said, looking me up and down. "Damn". Raph said. "Yo man, I'm right here". Sam said. "It's ok Sam". I said. "Yeah, whatever. I got a hunt. With Bobby. Won't be home until next week". Sam said, he hugged me and left. I stopped him. "You want baby"? I asked. "Can I"? He asked. "I mean hey, I'm not going anywhere". I said, tossing him the keys that we're on the table. He smiled. "If you do anything to her. I will kill you". I told him. He nodded and left.

"Baby, you looking good as always". Raph said. "Whatever". I said. "You know something"? He asked. "What"? I asked. Raph hit my ass. "You son of a bitch"! I yelled, tackling him. "I really couldn't resist you have a nice ass". He said. "So do you but I don't hit yours". I said. "I mean you can". Raph said. Kissing me. "I also love you princess". Raph said. "You fo real"? I asked. "Yeah, I love you. And I'm not just saying that. It's hard for me to say it". Raph said. "Same. Love ya to, ass hat". I said. getting off of him. He kissed me again. "(Y/n)! Leo said times up come back"! I heard Donnie yell. I groaned. "I'll come with you". Raph said.