When you're rescued

(No one's POV)

Sam was looking for (Y/n) for the whole day. He started to get really worried then went to the lair. When he walked in everyone but who he was looking for was there. He started to get really pissed. "Ok I don't know what the hell is going on. But if (Y/n) is having you guys hide her as a joke them tell her she such a jerk". Sam told the the turtles, Casey, and April. "Wait". Raph started. "You haven't seen (Y/n) all day"? He asked quickly standing up and the others followed. "No". Sam said.  "Do you think she was taken? Because Casey Jones is ready to fight". Casey said swinging his hockey stick.

"She must been. Ok so I'm going out to get my sister from whatever or whoever got her". Sam said turning around. "Wait Sam. We can't just barge in and fight people we have to find out who he her". Leo says causing Sam to let out a annoyed sigh and sit on the couch. "Ok". Sam said. Everyone got to brain storming. Sam was telling them a list of people and monster that they have pissed off or either wants to kill them. Then Raph noticed Mikey wasn't there. "Hey has anyone seen Mikey"? Raph asked. "He's making pizza shakes in the kitchen". April said. "MIKEY GET YOUR BUTT OUT HERE, (Y/N) IS GONE AND YOU NEED TO HELP US FIND HER". Raph yelled. Mikey came in. "Dude look at this cool pic (Y/n) sent me yesterday".

We all looked at each other then quickly got up to look at the picture. Everyone saw it was (Y/n) putting Tiger claw in a thighs of death move. Taking a selfie. "Mikey"! Everyone yelled causing Mikey eyes to widen. Then Raph finished. "You're amazing".  "So we know where she could be all we need is a-". Leo was cut off by Sam running off and the rest of them followed behind. Leo sighed and went to. Sam went to there apartment and so did the rest. "Um... Why are we here"? Donnie asked. "Because I'm gonna make sure those punks die". Sam says. Lifting up a piece of floor. And each piece was a weapon and some rope. Sam took a weapon a silver bullet gun a regular uzi and a angel knife. He was still looking for something. "What cha looking for"? Mikey asked.

Sam just looked at him and then saw that Leo was standing on the floor bored of what he needed. "Excuse me". Sam said. Leo moved a side. And Sam took out some grenades. "Ok we can go now". Sam said. Everyone just looked at him. "Don't tell (Y/n) I took these. These are hers I lost mine". San said. "Kid when we get (Y/n) back we are all gonna have a little talk about what's safe and what's not". Raph said. They all ran on the roof tops to shredders lair. They saw from the cracks that Tiger claw was dragging (Y/n) by her hoodie and set her in front of Shredder.

(Y/n) POV)

Man I forgot how much it sucked to be kidnapped. Well lets see this dude looked like a uglier version of Deadpool. I highly doubt he's not as awesome as him. "Hello child". The voice boomed making me yawn. And play with the chains. He stood up then he lifted me me up and I gave him a bitch face. "Listen little girl you will bow down to me". He said. "Why is your heart so visible how many motherfucking ugly mutants are in the city"? I asked. He started at me then cut me thinking I was gonna scream or some shitz. "Master Shredder. This girl is very tough". Tiger claw said.

Shredder threw me down. "Bitch the fuck this is my favorite hoodie". I said he walked closer to me. "And you need to bippity boppity back the fuck up". I said. He slapped me. "I fought fairies tougher then you". I said. "Fight me". He said. "Ok so unlock me and I will gladly do it". I said. Tiger claw unlocked me I punched him in the face. And I heard a boyakasha. And smirked. "She knows the turtles"!? Shredder said. I was aiming on punching him but he blocked he tried to punch me but I grabbed his fist jumped up kicked him his back. And I was pulled off.

I saw everyone and Raph is the one who pulled me off of him. "Sorry we're not here to fight today". Raph said and Mikey threw smoke bomb and grenades were thrown.