Car

(Y/n) POV

I woke up and looked over to my side at Sam. I got up and went to do my morning stuff. Sam woke up after I changed my clothes after my shower. he then went to do his morning stuff. I took pain killers and brought the bottle with me. I made some coffee and got some water. I went to the living room where April was at holding her head. I laughed quietly. "Hang over ain't no joke is it"? I asked. She groaned. "Here". I said giving her some pills and t he water. "Thanks". She said. I went drunk my coffee and put my pain killers back in my room. When I came back out everyone was in the kitchen. "Morning". I said. Laughing nervously. Only Mikey, April, and Sam said something. "Wow the silent treatment. I wish Sam would give this to me sometimes". I mumbled. Walking out. "Aren't, you gonna eat"? Mikey asked. "Nope. I got some stuff to do". I said.

"Is it a case"? Sam asked. "Yeah, dragons. Been kidnapping virgin girls". I said. Sam looked at me. "I don't think you should go". Sam said. "Well rather be there then in the awkward situation". I said. "But you're a girl". Sam said. "Last time a checked". I said. "And you are a-". I cut him off. "Shut up". I said. I walked put to grab everything I need to kill a dragon with. "I might not be back for like a week or two". I said. "Wait what"? Raph asked. "Oh, he speaks". I said. "Where's is this case"? Sam asked. "Kentucky". I said. "Yeah, don't go". Raph said. "I have to. This is the last dragon on earth. And I want to kill it". I said. "How you gonna get to Kentucky"? Donnie asked. "My baby". I said. Raph looked at me. "What"?  He asked. "(Y/n), you found baby"!? Sam yelled with excitement  "Yes". I said. Smiling.

"Whose, baby"? Leo asked. "My grandfather Dean 1967 chevy Impala". I said. "That car always goes to the oldest Winchester it's been in our family for years". Sam explains. "And baby is mines". I said. "(Y/n), you gotta go there now. Bring baby home". San said. "Are you guys really going to get a car"? Mikey asked. "Yes". Sam and I both said. "But, I can have Mason go get the dragon. Sammy. Cause me going there is a death wish". I said. "We're coming for you baby".