Drama part 2

(Y/n)it's POV

I sighed. "Ok since you guys have no idea of the un-natural-". Mikey cut me off. "You can almost say it's Supernatural". "Ok". Is said. And Mikey wanted a high five from Raph who just punched him. "Like I was saying, everyone but Donnie doesn't know how to keep a demon-". I was cut off by Donnie. "You can use holy water to slow them down and salt. The way that you kill them is that you use a demon blade, but knights of hell won't be affected by the blade only the First blade can kill them,  and with comes a price of the mark of Cain". I looked at Donnie shocked. He grinned sheepishly. "I may or may not have read a couple of journals from your grandfathers Sam and Dean, also their dad John".

"Dude". I said. He rubbed his necked. "You're awesome". I said. Donnie smiled. "Wait so you're telling me we need holy water and a demon blade"? Leo asked. "Yes, and luckily my other grandfather. Castiel left me like a lot of them, along with angels blades cause those things are hard to make". I got a big bag I brought with me and have opened it. "Oh. Um..you guys think you can handle these"? I asked.

you guys think you can handle these"? I asked

They smirked at me. "I think we can handle it". Raph said. I smiled. "Awesome". "Hi, guys"! I heard April and Casey shot. "Ooo. What's going on"? Casey asked. "We're going to fight demons"! Mikey yelled happily. "Really"? April asked. "Yes, I'm actually glad you guys came here". I said. "By any chance do you two go to church"? I asked. "I do". April said. I smiled. "Ok awesome, I need you to break in and get me a big ass jug of holy water". I said. "You want her to break into a church"? Leo asked in disbelief. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what I said". I responded. "Look, Winchester I don't think that's a good idea, I mean it's Gods-". I cut Casey off.

"I don't have time for your God shit. I've met God, my grandfathers met him, he knows what I do he doesn't care because I'm saving his people". I said. "You know half the things you say are really weird". Mikey said. I looked at him he was eating a pizza with fish and jelly beans on it. "Yeah ok". I said.  "We need salt to". Donnie said.  "Casey,  I need you to go get some salt not a lot tho that stuff barely has an effect but hell I'm working with amateurs so we're gonna us it anyway". I said. "Should we take offence to that"? Raphael asked me. "Aye". I said. 30 minutes later Donnie had made holy water gins salt rings and molded some of the knives into different shape weapons. With t he same symbols. "Donnie, have I told you your awesome cause I'm saying it again. You're freaking awesome". I said high-fiving him.

"Could that angel girl help save him"? Leo asked. "Ok I must now pry". I said. everyone bowed there heads. "Now I lay me down to sleep I pry to Maya to get her feather ass down here, Sammy needs you and if you don't get your ass her right now I'm gonna shove my angel blade so far up your ass-". I was cut off by a flap of wings. "What happened to Sam"? She asked. My eyes went wide. "Oh, yeah I remember you I forgot you were an angel". I said. She kept a blank face. Then pushed me up against a wall wow it looks like I'm getting beat up by a 13 year old. "What happened". Everyone looked at me. I brought out my angel knife. "You have a second to let me go or you won't live to hear what happened". I Said. She pushed let me go. "How old is she"? Raphael asked. "I am much older than all of you". She said.

"Angel son of a bitches". I said. "Explain please". She said. "Demons kidnapped Sammy I need your help to find them. I don't know and honestly don't care what you two got going on as long as he doesn't-". She cut me off. "As long ass it isn't like Ruby and your grandfather". She said. "My brother better not be drinking no demon blood, no angel grace. I don't give a shit cause I'm not about to have this happen and the devil will stay in his damn cage". I said. she nodded. Then left. Everyone looked shocked. "Ok, she gonna find Sam and she'll  come back to get us". I said. Everyone nodded.