The first day Lemon

I ran back into the sewer. I knew Raph was going to catch me anyway. But I could always lock the door. I made it to the lair going into Raph room. I locked the door and went under the cover. I wasn't afraid of Raph. It's just a game we play. There was a loud bang on the door. "Princess... Did you seriously lock me out of my own room"? Raph asked. "Oh so it isn't our room"? I pouted. Raph beat on the door. "Let me in you know it's our room so let me in our room babe". Raph kept banging. "Hmm sounds like you just can't get in Raph". I laughed. "It does sound like that but that ain't the case sweetheart". Raph said. "What's the case"? I asked. Raph burst open the door breaking the lock. My heart dropped. He smirked. "Just buying time princess". Raph pushed me on the bed. I noticed he was already in his boxers. "I'm so hard for ya". Raph said. He wasn't lying. I tried to move. He pinned my wrist down with one of his hands, then ripped my shirt with the other. "Raph kiss"! I said. Raph kissed me passionately he let go of my hands and I took my pants off.

"Hurry up take it off". Raph said tugging at my bra. I blushed trying to undo my bra. I was failing. Raph ripped my bra and attacked my boobs. He licked, sucked, and bit on my harden nipples. I was moaning softly. He started to nibble and lick on my ear while massaging my boobs. His knee rubbed my underwear cover clit. I let out low soft moans. Raph sucked and kissed on my neck giving me huge hickeys. "Raph you're teasing". I mumbled. "Beg for me. How bad do ya want my dick"? Raph asked. "Please... I want you bae". I said. Raph went down to my underwear. "You smell amazing". Raph said. He slid my underwear off a line of wetness of my own juices connected to them. "Good thing I can hold my breath for a long time under water right baby? Otherwise doing this might drown me". Raph went down. His tongue flick my clit.

"Wait.... Oh shi- ah"! Raph had spreaded my legs so far apart gripping them hardly he sucked and licked my clit. My back arched as his tongue flicked inside me. I felt it move everywhere. He stuck a finger in me. I came as soon as he did that. I felt my face redden. Raph sucked my juices licking my thighs and biting them as well. "I'm the only person who can make you feel like this. No one else can fuck you this good right (Y/n)". The fact that he used my name made me know he was serious. The tone he with that question. He grabbed my hips. "Right"? He asked pulling me towards him. "Y-yes Raph". I said. Raph took his boxers off. I blushed, I almost forgot how big Raph is. "He's missed you babe". Raph said. "I-i...". Was all I could get out.

"Don't choke up on me now princess. Unless you want a reason to choke". I covered my face with my hand turning to lay on my stomach. I felt a sharp smack to my ass that sent pain and pleasure through me. Raph smacked my other ass cheek with the same force. He kissed and sucked the back of my neck, my shoulders, and just my back in general while rubbing my ass and grabbing it hard. He pulled my hair not hard enough for it to hurt badly but to get my attention. "Turn the fuck around". I turned to face him. "You're so beautiful". Raph kissed me. I felt his dick poke me. Raph went down again kissing every inch of my body then he kissed my pussy last. He raised up and grabbed his dick giving it 3 long strokes. "Are you ready for me baby"? Raph asked. "I don't have any choice but to be". I laughed. Raph smiled. "I'm going to fuck you so hard". I could tell by the animalistic look in his eyes that he wasn't joking. Raph pushed himself into my pussy inch after inch. I gripped the bed sheets from pleasure and slight pain. It wasn't our first time having sex but it still takes me sometime to adjust to Raph.

"Oh fuck... Why are you always so tight babe? You keep making me think you're a virgin". Raph said giving me one long thrust. My eyes rolled back slightly as a low moan escaped my mouth. He smiled seeing that I liked it and he did it again. Raph then picked up his speed you could hear the bed hit the wall. It was a lot of pleasure shootings through my body. "Oh fuc-ah. Raph! Shit! Oh my God". I moaned trying to move. Raph grabbed my waist and pulled me back toward him roughly. I felt him hit my g spot over and over again. "Don't stop please don't stop". I cried. Like actual tears ran down my face. I still tried to move just because the pleasure was a lot. "You keep trying to run away babe. If you don't stop I'll just have to pick you up and fuck you against the damn wall". Raph growled. He move even faster putting one of my legs on his shoulder. I scratched his back. "Do you like this baby? You like me fucking you this hard"? Raph asked as he bit my neck so hard I swear he drew blood.

"Keep going! Don't stop-ah ah! I like it"! I moaned out. I moved away again. Raph growled and picked me up. He put me against the wall with on hand around my neck choking me lightly and went even deeper inside me. My eyes rolled back as my body shaked from my 3 third orgasm. "Cum for me again baby! Who do you belong to!? Who's your mate"!? Raph moaned and growled. "Raph! You- ah God fuck- you"! I yell. Raph pulled my hair again making me look at the ceiling arching my back. He kissed my exposed neck licking, biting, and sucking. He was claiming me as his. He tossed me back on the bed but I was on the edge and he was standing, he held my waist hardly fucking me balls deep.

"Raph I- ah"! I moaned not finishing my sentence. I came again. "Raph- shit. Uh ah. Raph I...". I was trying to get the words out but I couldn't. Raph took one of his hands off my waist an then held my hand. "I love you too". Raph kissed me. I moaned into the kiss. He knew what I was about to say. Raph let out a loud animalistic growl along with some moans. His pace speeded up but then got sloppy. "Fuck you're making me cum baby". Raph said kissing me again as I felt his seed in me and he gave a couple extra thrust. Raph pulled out. I was completely out of breath and he was breathing heavily to. He looked at the time. "5 more rounds? You can handle that right princess"? Raph asked. I stared at him like he was crazy. He smacked my thigh. "Of course you can". He went back down to my pussy.

(A/n more to come my ppl)