Chapter 3

Xander swiftly pinned me to bed. Before I can say anything he captured my lips with his. I groaned as pain shot up my body.

He pulled back and then looked at me with same cold look in his eyes.

"Why? Why did you stopped me?" I asked. "Accepting the rejection means you could have died Destiny" He shouted suddenly. His eyes turned pitch black. His wolf is in control of his body.

He closed his eyes and calmed himself down as if fighting his rage and anger all inside him. He opened his eyes and they were returned to its silvery color again.

"You are bad for me Destiny. You make me lose control. And no one needs a leader who cannot check his emotions and keep them at bay" with that he left me stunned and alone.

After two days I was discharged. I was feeling hollow inside. A part of my soul ripped away from me.

I was welcomed by Alpha and Luna when I got inside the room. Daniel was helping with my chores and I was thankful for a friend like him.

He was taking me up the stairs but I could not walk properly still. He saw that and attempted to pick me up. But before he can Xander appeared on the stairs.

"I will take her to her room just take rest of the stuff out for her" Daniel was reculent. But his tone contain authority which Daniel cannot ignore.

Xander picked me up in his arms effortlessly. He walked up the stairs with ease. He put me on the bed. Then he closed the door and sit beside me.

"How are feeling?" He asked. Do you need to how I feel ok then I feel l like a walking and talking corpse.

I simply chose to ignore his question. I looked at the walls of my room. He swiftly grabbed my face and turned it towards him. I closed my eyes in fear. Tears escaped my eyes.

I felt his fingers skimming over my face wiping the tears. "Destiny look at me" He said softly. I didn't looked at him for fear was still gripped in my heart.

"Look at me now" he commanded in his alpha tone. I opened my eyes and looked into his concerned silver once. "I will not hurt you physically ever. I do not lay hand on women" He said tonelessly.

He traced my lips with his thumb. I felt those electrifying sensation all over my body. He leaned in and placed a soft kiss on them.

I didn't know what to do or say. He then kissed my temple and then my nose swiftly returning back to my lips for a more demanding and bruising kiss.

He pulled back and about to kiss me when the door opened and Daniel came with the bags in his hand. Xander stood up looked at me with disgust one last time before walking out of the room.

Daniel looked at me with sympathy a look I don't like m only friend to pity me. He knows that I was rejected by Xander. I cannot hide it from him can I? He is my best friend after all.

"Did he hurt you Dee?" Daniel asked keeping my things on my side bed table. "Emotionally yes physically no" I said quietly.

He nodded in understanding. Luna Andrea came with some food I was in no mood of eating. She kissed my forehead and then left.

Daniel glared at me. Not him too. "Destiny you need to eat or you will get weaker." He said softly. He picked up the bowl and slowly raised the spoon to my mouth.

"Danny please I do not want to eat" I said declining. I know I cannot keep it down.

"A little please for me Dee I cannot see you like this" Daniel said. I took two or three sips. Then I told him I am good.

"Here take this it will help with the pain and help you sleep little Angel" I remember the name he had given me when I was little I don't know where he came with this idea.

I accepted the pills and he held water for me. Why cannot I have him as my mate?

Because faith is a bitch.

I heard a voice in my head. I decided to ignore it. "Sleep Dee you will feel better tomorrow". Daniel said softly kissing my forehead. He is a good friend. He stood up to leave but I held his hand.

He looked back at me. "Hey what's matter are you in pain ?" He asked softly. "No... Can you please not leave me alone tonight?" I begged. He turned around and I scooted making space for him. I pated on my bed.

He got the signal. "Lock the door please" I said. He nodded and locked the door. After wards he removed his t-shirt and climbed on the bed beside me.

I cannot help but admire how ripped he was. He may be not the most popular guy in school. But he is good looking there is no doubt in it.

He smirked "Like something you see little angel?" he asked. I hit him with back of my hand.

"Ow I too feel the pain Dee stop being violent" He said holding my hand.

I snuggled into him more. My wolf didn't complained.

May be she is too broken to protest now. I needed Daniel because I feel safe in his arms. He does not scares me or pushes me away like that and most of all he is not disgusted with me.

He pulled me close in his embrace and slowly stroked my hairs. I didn't complained at all. Because it felt good to have someone to care without any ulterior motives or see my true self.

That night I fell asleep in Daniel's arms and surprisingly I didn't had any nightmares.

"Good night Little Angel" He said softly. "Good night Danny" I said softly falling into darkness.

Word Count: 1005 words