Chapter 17

"I will mark you first and then I will let the Rogues go" I nodded and followed him inside the room. Once he locked the room he attacked my lips. We are still in the pack house.

So there is a possibility that someone might listen to us. Once he marks me the bond will grow stronger and I will have to mark him too. But enough for that now. I know I have to do this for saving my family.

He put me on the bed. My stomach tighten in knots. He slowly kissed my neck trailing kisses to the junction of my neck and shoulder. I moaned as he found my sweet spot.

He sucked on the skin biting it softly. My hands instinctively moved to his hairs pulling him closer making him groan. I waited for the pain to come as I feel the canine scrape my skin.

But he pulled back. He looked at me and I looked back at him surprised to see beautiful grey eyes instead of black ones. He kissed my forehead softly. And then left.

I couldn't understand his action so I followed him. He walked out of the pack house and towards the direction of the pack dungeons were he was keeping the rogues.

He was walking so fast. I don't understand he said he will release them after he will mark me but he didn't mark me. Why didn't he do so? And he was in control all the time not his wolf.

How can it be possible? "Alpha Anderson" I called he didn't looked back. He keep on walking. "Alpha Anderson" I called again but he keep on walking still. "Xander" I called softly. He stopped and looked back at me.

I walked to him. He bowed his head. Why is he not looking at me? I stood before him. Slowly pulling his head up. His eyes were red rimmed he was crying. He fell down on his knees.

He held me by my waist. "I am sorry. I shouldn't have done what I have done to you. I shouldn't have rejected you. No I shouldn't have. I was meant to love you if I didn't left you like I did you didn't have to suffer this way."

"Xander it is alright everyone makes mistakes. I make mistakes all the time. That does not mean we don't have time to correct those mistakes we make. Think about it Xander"

He looked up softly his eyes only held warmth hope and sliver of love. "I can understand now what love is little mate. I have been so angry at myself and the world to see it. I have been lost but now I have found it" He said.

He stood up pulling me closer to me ever than before. Our bodies touching molding together. "I promise to make it all up to you. I promise I will try harder to win you over. I promise to prove you that I really mean all this" He said whispering to my ear.

I placed a soft kiss on his cheek moving back. "And when you are on it I will be needing new cloths and I promise that It will do make a dent on your pocket" He smiled. "Tomorrow we will o shopping after school and I will like to see you try to dent my pocket very much baby girl"

He held my hand interlacing our fingers walking the rest of the way to the dungeon. He told guards to leave us alone with the rogues. They look filthy. "So you have met Ronan"

The leader said whom I quite failed to recognize. Xander looked at me in questioning manner. "I will tell you later" I said. He nodded. "'Take the child out first" Xander ordered.

Amara did not protested but looked at me expecently. I nodded. She suddenly ran passed the guard and into my arms. I picked her up. "Alpha Princess where my brother at did you really met him?"

Her question caught me off guard. What do I tell the little girl that his brother almost died?. "Amara right?" Xander asked. "yes are you the bad man?" Amara asked Xander.

Xander looked at her "Who told you I am a bad man?" Xander asked Amara softly. "You made my Princess cry that made you a bad man" This girl is blunt. "Yes that I did but I promise to make it better why don't you go with this nice man and meet Irene." Xander said softly.

But I can see now how guilty he felt. "Does she have dollies?" Amara asked. "Yes she have dollies". Amara turned and looked at me whispering "I like him he gave me dollies." She kissed my cheek and walked out with the guard.

Once she is gone the four of the remaining rogues were left. Two males and two females. "Where did you take Amara?" The leader asked. "She will be well taken care of." Xander said.

"Why exactly did you crossed my border?" Xander asked in a cold voice. "To meet the Alpha Princess" Xander looked at me. "Now that you have met her can you give me a reason why you wanted to meet Luna Queen?"

Xander emphasized on the Luna Queen a little too much. "Alpha Ronan told us to meet her and we did. We never question him ever." The leader replied. "Alpha Ronan then who you are?" Xander asked pulling me close to him.

"I am beta my name is Ken. I have been beta just for two days. And that is my gamma Renan." Ken? That boy whom I played with? That ken? "Ken it is me felicity remember me?"

I asked getting nearer the cells Xander pulled me back and growled lowly "Mine" He said. "get them out of here now" I said to Xander.

Suddenly the alarms were rung. "what is it?" I asked. "They are here the hunters the one who attacked our pack and killed my father" Ken said.

A/N: So what do you think about Xander now and who is Ronan? will they will be saved from hunters? 

Word Count: 1030 words