Chapter 6

As I walked out of the class I saw Xander leaning on my locker casually. He smirked as he saw me walking towards him. " Please move Alpha Anderson" I said politely. I am still afraid of him.

"You are coming with me to my house today Destiny" Did I heard him right? Did he just said. No I am not going to follow him around like some lost little puppy. I am not.

"I respectfully decline your offer Alpha." I said opening my locker. I shoved the books in my bag. He held my hand.

"This is not a request this is something you should do" He said in a low tone. "I am not coming with you anywhere" I was tired of his attitude who is he to control my life.

He maybe the Alpha prince but he has no right to ruin my life.

Next thing I know is he put me on his shoulders and walked out of the school. I heard many gasps as he lead me to his car and then put me inside. He then reversed the car and drove away.

Once I reached his house I refused to get down. He on the other way just carried me over his shoulder like a potato sack. He opened what I think is his room and put me down.

"Why am I here?" I asked. He shrugged and walked inside the bathroom. What the hell? Maybe I can make it to the door. "Don't even think about it baby girl" He said coming behind me.

His breath tickled my neck. I shivered involuntarily.

He held my waist and then his lips attached themselves on my neck. I moaned as he kissed and sucked my sweet spot. His hands inched inside the hem of my shirt stroking my skin.

My body was on fire. His canines scraped m neck. I know what he is trying to do. He wanted to mark me. No he cannot he rejected me. I slowly pulled away.

I looked at him. His eyes has a haze of lust.

"Alpha we cannot do this I am sorry" I said with a shaky breathe and took my bag in order to leave. "Where do you think you are going?" He asked stopping me on my track. "ummm... home" I said sounding unsure.

"Did I told you to go?" He asked. "N...No" I said. He smirked at me. I was really and genuinely afraid of him now. "Strip" He said.

what? He cannot mean for me to. "Strip or your precious Daniel dies tonight" He said menacingly.

I am not taking any chances with pissed off Xander. "please don't do this to me" I said in wobbly voice. "You are afraid of showing our body to others but not your own mate?" He said and made a tsk sound.

"Very bad baby girl I am not the person to hear no for an answer." He took my bag from me. Daniel I have to save him.

He watched my movement as unwind my scarp reveling the mark on my throat. Then I reached for the hem of my t-shirt and pulled it above my head. I put it down genteelly. Next I un buttoned my jeans.

He eyed me hungrily. Lust was evident in his eyes. I was about to remove my cap but he said "Keep it on baby girl" his voice husky with the need. I was just in my undies. "Did I told you to stop?"

He asked. I shook head in no. "Go on baby girl" I unhooked my bra and let it fall on the floor and then I removed my panties. Tears escaped my eyes as I stood there naked in front of him.

He disappear once more into bathroom. Then come up with first aid box. He pour the alcohol on a cotton and started to clean my cuts.

One after another. I winced whenever he touched one of the cuts. I screamed as he cleaned them.

He then applied something on the cuts and bruises. He cleaned my face and rubbed the medicine there too.

He next moved to my legs and they were lined with cuts. Some are very fresh which are almost near my inner thighs.

"Who did this to you Destiny?" He asked. I looked at him passively. "Alpha if you want to you can have me and then let me go" I said in an emotionless voice.

" I asked you something Destiny answer me who the fuck did this to you?" He said finishing rubbing medicine on my thighs.

"I did it myself are you happy now?" His mouth widen with shock and hurt. "Why?" He asked. "I am not libel to answer." I said my voice changing into cold self.

' Answer me Destiny why you did this' he asked again. 'are you done now can I go?" I asked.

"No you may not go not until you answer me" he said with a finality in his voice. I pulled my panties from floor and slipped them on.

"What you think you are doing?" he asked. "going home thank you for having me Alpha Anderson" He pulled me to him and then pinned me to bed.

"Fine then you want me to force the answers out of you I will force them out of you baby girl" He said.

First I didn't understand what he meant. He tied my hands on the bedpost ceasing my movements. "Are you crazy let me go Please" I begged.

He opened his shirt. "I promised you a punishment today and that is what are you getting now your punishment baby girl"

My eyes widen in fear. "No you cannot" I said pleading. " I can I am our mate baby girl and I have every right to your body. You are mine never forget that" He said as another cloth piece landed in the pile.

He was just in his boxers now. I am afraid what he can do.

"Lets play shall we baby girl" he said closing the distance.

AN, This is not a BDSM story when Xander said about playing it is just an expression. It is because he is an alpha he cannot tolerate been said no to.

Word Count 1048 words