Chapter 29

Warning mature content ahead

"No" Xander said firmly. "Why not?" I asked. He showed me his mark. "This is just necessary to feel your emotions" He showed me his mark. "I wanted to feel you too time to time. You know that right?" I told him softly.

"It will hurt you and I don't know if my wolf can control himself around you. Marking you only means that my wolf would be more possessive and more on the surface and it will take control and hurt you baby" He stroked my hairs.

"I am not stopping you from doing anything Xander you are my alpha and you are my mate. You have a claim on me from beginning. I was made for you just like you were made for me."

I took a long breathe. "Xander you are not what you were before. We all have demons inside us. All have a past but that is not what makes us who we are. If we dwell on our past we will never able to find out what our future hold for us."

I have to tell him. It is only fair since he told me about his past. I have too. "You know each time I saw a mark on your body I cannot help but think it is my fault somehow. I should have found you sooner I could have saved you instead I was so angry and lost I just never thought there is someone who wants me" Xander said.

Then he looked at me and said "what is bothering you Love?" he asked softly. "Just this that I too have a past the demons that came back to bite me in the ass" I chuckled. "Well then those demons have to go through me bite that perky ass of yours because I am the only one allowed to bite it Capise?"

Trust Xander Gabriel Anderson to turn the conversation from downright serious to steamily sexy. "I thought your ass needs protecting alpha king. After all you almost died on me" I scrunched my nose only for him to kiss it.

"Don't distract me from the current topic Alpha you of all the people should know it is not easy to distract your Luna Queen from a problem until she reached the solution for it now will you mark me?" I asked again.

I turned around not looking at him. Time for plan B. "Do you think I am not worthy enough to wear your mark? Do you still think I am not worthy enough to be the Luna queen Do you still..." He kissed me.

Damn him. Why he always does that? Why he always thinks he can control me and my hormones. Why it always seems to be all over the place when he is near. I hate being mushy. "Just Mark me Xander do not hesitate I am yours like I said"

He looked at me with awe and admiration. "Ok then" He slowly picked me up and settled me into his lap. So I we both are in sitting position. He pushed my hairs back to reveal my neck to him. He kissed me slowly his lips molding with mine.

My hands slowly made its way into his silk locks. A passionate moan escaped his lips as he continued to probe my mouth with his tongue rolled against my lips in a sensual dance. He left me breathless when he trailed soft kisses over my neck.

My hold tightened over his locks which earned a quite groan from him. His hand slowly inched into my shirt and he slowly made his way over my breast teasing my nipples through the thin material of my bra.

Ripples of pleasure washed over my body. I moaned as he slowly sucked the skin of my neck slowly grazing his teeth along it. I was so lost in the sensations of his hands all over my body.

He pinched my nipple only spread the sweet pleasuring-pain all over my body. I was beyond aroused and my hips started to move in their own accord earning another growl from him.

I like to have the effect on his body like he has to mine. I want to feel the same pleasure he is giving me. I moved my lips to kiss my mark on him slowly. "Bite me" He murmured against my neck.

I felt my canines lengthen and the beast coming out on surface. My canines broke his flesh same time his broke mine. My eyes watered from the pain I was feeling. Soon the pleasure swept through me when I had my first orgasm of the day.

His hands circling my clitoris through my panties I didn't remember him doing that during our foreplay. He licked the blood off me. I did the same as the scar healed. "Mate" he called softly

"Mate" I confirmed him in the same tone.

He pulled me in a hug kissing my forehead. "I can smell our arousal. Let me take care of it" He looked hesitant still. But nodded. I removed his pants and cupped him through his boxers. He groaned but still looked at me with wild eyes.

I took out his throbbing hard on and slowly licked its head. He moaned throwing his head back. He wanted to let me do anything with his body. I put him inside my mouth with slow strokes I teased him.

A low growl escaped his mouth like he was warning me that he cannot control it any more. I took him out of the mouth slowly grazing my canines over his sensitive swollen member.

He Held my hairs pressing me into his member until it slid on back of my throat. He slowly trusted his hips upward into my mouth. Sliding in and out in a slow place.

"You are a tease you need to be punished" he said lowly as his strokes increased. I like the raw power he posses. I like how he surrender himself to me. As he climaxed making me gag I managed to swallow it.

He pulled himself off and then flipped me on my front. "Now for the punishment" he said clicking his teeth. "Count after me" First I didn't understand then I felt it the stinging pain on my behind.

He rubbed it then smack again and repeating the same. My eyes water as I counted. My voice became horse from the screaming. "For provoking me" he said after another sting landed on my behind. "For seducing me" another one landed "For loving me" He said as he flipped on my front and kissed my lips.

His fingers stroked my body and I surrender myself to this relentless rhythm.

Word Count: 1124 Words