Chapter 26

Warning Mature content ahead

I heard shuffle of clothing. I relied on my wolf to guide my eyes into the darkness. Sure enough I saw my mate shuffling out of his remaining cloths as he walked confidently towards me with his drool-worthy body.

I was itching to touch him. "Shhh... I know you want to touch me but not just yet. This is about your pleasure baby girl not mine" Xander said in my ear nibbling it with his teeth.

His hand reached my torso on my first shirt button. He stopped looking at me for assurance. I nodded and he stripped me bare in front of his eyes slowly taking me in.

I can see lust in the dark stormy pools of his eyes. He slowly bend down over me to kiss me. I responded moaning against his lips. He slowly made his way towards my neck. Whenever his lips landed on my skin it spread like fire over my body.

I felt like my skin was made of gasoline and his lips were the stimulation that it needed to catch on fire. His slowly nibbled on my skin on top of my breast, making me groan in response.

I can smell his arousal and I was no good too. I was putty in his hands and I never thought this would be so good just the smallest of touches which is enough to set me on fire.

He slowly palmed my breast lust clouded over my vision the need to have him increasing by the minute. My wolf wanted to take full control but I wanted to enjoy it Xander's caress over my body.

I wanted to feel everything he is giving me. His warm mouth rolled over my nub making me scream. Never in my life I have so intensified pleasure run along my body. I never ever thought it will be this much pleasurable for me. I was hurt too much times to see simple pleasurable things in life.

My nails extended into claws and dig into the pillows as he continue to pleasure me with his tongue and fingers poking and probing inside as he pleasure and all I did is to surrender myself to him and his relentless rhythm.

"Xander" I moaned his name as the climax hit me. Making me soar high as the aftershocks of orgasm made me shake. He looked at me and I purred unconsciously.

...............................***********.........................................................

He captured my lips once again for a sweet kiss and then untied me. He left me over the bed and walked towards the bathroom where I heard shower turned on. The thing that made me surprise that he never let me return the favor. But why?

Once we were dressed we headed to kitchen for our breakfast. I didn't still talked about this morning. I am still confused why he didn't want me to pleasure him? Why he is denying that to himself?

Xander looked at me lovingly as he put a plate in front of me and serving himself one. Shouldn't he be waited around being the mighty alpha king and having rein all over the werewolf world as superiors?

The truth is he does not like to show his power and dominance to the world. He might be cold and calm leader in front of whole world but he is the most domesticated alpha I ever met.

"Stop ogling your mate and finish off that plate" I almost laughed at his poor excuse of ryming. As soon as we got out we met with Daniel and Ronan on the training ground it was the neutral territory in between lands where the rogues reside and it is perfect as a training ground for the new pups.

As we stopped Ronan and Daniel bowed at us. Then I saw Xander's domineer shift from calm, playful and loving mate to his cold self. This is the alpha king in his true form.

"How is the training coming along Ronan?" I asked. "They are getting hang of it. But I feel you should test them yourself after all you are the best one I ever trained." Xander stiffen beside me. "I will see through it and the females?" I asked Daniel.

"They are training too your majesty" Daniel replied in a calm and cool voice. But something about him was not calm enough. I was sensing lots of dread in his voice. And for some reason he was constantly looking at Amara.

Amara on the other hand was busy looking at Timothy who was teaching her how to hold a bow and arrow properly. If I don't know Daniel properly I would have said he is being jealous. Which is weird because Amara is what 11?

I scanned Daniel's movements as he walked towards the kids. "Timothy I will take it from here" He said to Tim using his alpha voice? What is going on with him? Ronan growled lowly as he saw Daniel holding his sister's hand straightening it.

Daniel showed her how to do it properly. "Ronan? Are you alright?" I asked. "yes I am fine" he replied stiffly still looking at Daniel whose face again twisted in pain. But as soon as he let go of Amara he relaxed again.

I wasn't aware of Xander's proximity until his breath hit my neck. "We can start training now if you like we have to be in school in an hour. We can train after school too" He suggested.

"Let's just take the report and then I and Ronan will train you after school." Ronan nodded. I was worried not only for Ronan but for Daniel. He was hiding something and that something is known by Ronan.

I eyed Ronan as I was led towards the pack territory and towards his car b my smexy mate. Even then I couldn't shake the feeling that something is so dark and sinister lies behind those kind eyes of Amara's good Alpha.

"Stop thinking baby girl your emotions can be felt by every wolf around you remember you are there queen and they will feel distress if you feel distress." Xander said placing a sweet kiss on my side.

But still I cannot help but feel uneasy as if something is about to happen something that I cannot even expect about happening now nor I am prepared enough for that yet.

Word Count: 1059 words