Chapter 32

"Xander where are you taking me?"I asked. Xander was being so secretive from morning. Even at school he told me to come home with Ronan. "Xander stop tugging me where are you..." He kissed me hard making me melt in that kiss.

Desire swirled through me like whirlpool. He pulled back leaving me breathless. "Now I know how to stop your blabbering and stop you from yelling at me." He smiled like he triumph something. How can I get enough of him? I can't.

Why don't you just jump on his bone. I know I want to.

Diana have a very good suggestion maybe I could I never given him any kind of birthday gift maybe I can be a birthday gift. A late birthday gift. It was good that I had been blocking him from my mind or else he would have known.

"Xander I am tired and hungry from training those wolves can you not have a little mercy on your mate?" I asked whining. He picked me up and placed me on his back like giving me a piggy back ride. I look like a child on his huge frame.

"Still hurting baby girl? I am going to carry you rest of the way then" He said. I nodded kissing his mark. He shivered. "You want your cloths intact for returning here right? Then I suggest you to stop teasing me" Xander growled lowly at me.

I only laughed at response. He is very good boyfriend. "What are you laughing for?" He asked. "You are a good boyfriend" I said. "So I am boyfriend then?" he asked in a serious tone as he place me down to face him.

My face fell. I knew it was too easy, to beautiful too unrealistic for me. He does not wants me. He does not want to be with me. "I..." I started to say but he cut me off by placing his finger on my lips.

"I want you more than anything in this world. Never doubt that baby girl. It's just that I want to be your more just like I want you to be my more. My happily ever after. Nothing is more beautiful then to see you everyday by my side when I wake up. Sleeping every night wrapped in your arms. And see your stomach swell as a piece of us grows inside"

I gasped at his confession. "Y...you want that? You want our pups?"oh god if he does not stop now I will cry. "Yes more than anything and it is not because you are my Luna and it is our duty to give me an heir to the throne. But because I love you and I love to have pieces of you to cherish all my life Destiny"

Oh Xander. Suddenly he bent down on his knees. He pulled out a box. He looked at me with teary eyes. "This is an apology for me behaving like an asshole and making you cry for rejecting you and for letting you get hurt. I was not a bad alpha I was a shitty mate maybe I am still but can you just give me one more chance to make it up to you baby girl?"

I nodded slowly unable to think about any word. He opened the box pulling out a ring. "This is a promise ring baby girl, with this I promise to love, protect and care for you always, to look at your needs like they are my own, to never make you cry and to give all of myself forever" He slowly pushed the ring on my ring finger kissing my finger tips lightly.

"I want you" My voice came out more like a moan. His eyes shifted from the grey to black. "I want you too" he said in almost painful voice. He held my hand and moved me towards a clearing decorated with tea lights. "This is beautiful Xander you did that?" I asked.

He nodded waiting for my approval. "I love it thank you it was thoughtful." I said softly. "I thought about doing something special for you" He said. "Well you can always buy me an R8" I said jokingly. "That can be arranged baby girl" Oh he took it seriously.

"I was just kidding baby this is really awesome and you know right I value the gifts that come from heart instead of pockets?" I said cupping his cheek. Tingles passed through my arms. "I am still buying that R8 what color do you like?" he asked.

"No Xander I do not want a R8 I want you. I don't want you to buy me anything. I don't want anything but you in my life" I said meaning every word. "Still have a shopping trip to take baby girl and I am buying you the car tomorrow it is non negotiable" I huffed and he kissed me softly. "You are too cute like a kitten" He said making me smile.

"Come I think you will like this date I have planned after all a boyfriend should look after his girlfriend's needs specially when she is tired and hungry." Xander is trying really hard for this. I couldn't ask for a better mate.

Xander took me inside a tent which was set with fairy lights and candles in between where it was laden with food. "I hope you like it" He said softly pulling a chair for me.

I sat down as he revealed the entrée of scallopes on ice bed. Charming me with fancy dinner are you Alpha? Xander chuckled. We finished off quickly with him looking at me all the time. Damn he looks hot.

He pulled another plate after clearing the plate. Nothing fancy but a good plate of spaghetti and meat balls with cheese. I love it. He looked nervous. Why he is nervous.

I took a bite and my taste buds literally exploded making me moan. "Wow this is so good remind me to thank Irene for this" His face fell. Did I said something wrong?

"I made that not Irene" Oh my bad. "Oh Xander thank you for doing this I didn't knew you could cook this well" I praised him. "I learned because I wanted to cook for you like others do for their mates." I am proud to have him as a mate.

"Xander even if you burnt it I would have eaten it and praised you for trying. I want you to do that always I wanted you to try and you did that." I am so lucky to have him.

"No baby girl I am lucky to have you now tomorrow I want you to drop everything we are going to spend all the day together starting with shopping and then well you will see. But now I want my dessert" he said pulling me towards him and placing his lips on mine.

A/N: And that is the nine...

And counting

Word Count: 1162 words