Chapter 15

As soon as I entered the house I was greeted with Silence. That means he is still asleep. Good it will be fine if he actually does not find out that I left and met with a rogue saved him and bargained with an alpha for his life.

All of these does not fits into alpha code exactly. And I am not sure that I want to find out where that is going to leave me. I entered the spare bathroom quickly and let the warm water cascade over me.

I could not help but thought about what Ronan said about Daniel. "What did she meant by a curse? What curse he could been talking about? And Daniel and deadly?

The two things quite not fit into the picture. But then again I never heard Daniel talk in that tone before. Maybe he had been sweet on me.

Maybe he was friendly with me but I should never ever forget that he was an Alpha after all.

Christy I have to save her or else this could be way more dangerous than it already is. I felt two hands on my back. I jumped all of a sudden and my instincts kicked in.

I pulled them off my body and pushed the person so hard he smacked the wall with a thud. I heard a groan. Then I saw Xander looking up at me clutching his head where he had been hurt.

Did I just hit him that hard? He stood up groaning again. I scowled turning off the water and looking at his almost naked form. "What I told you about touching me?" I asked icily.

"You are my mate and nothing will ever stop me from touching you Destiny" His eyes were swirling with Lust.

"You are my Luna now and it is your duty as a Luna to bare my pups and give me an heir to the throne. And you cannot deny my mating rights"

I gritted my teeth covering myself up from his hungry eyes. Once a Jerk always a Jerk. "Where do you think you are going? Where were you when I woke up?" he asked. I just kept walking.

"Don't walk away from me Destiny" I didn't said anything. I just got to my room and slammed the door shut. If he thinks I am going to let him use my body he is very sadly mistaken.

I decided to put something bold today. I looked through the closet and found it a pair of shorts and a crop top. This has to do. I pulled out some undergarment and put on my cloths.

After brushing my hairs into submission I walked out. I saw a plate of food kept for me. Oh did he cooked that? Naaa...

I was right when I saw a maid about my age working in the kitchen. I looked at the girl she looked at me back and bowed almost frightened. "L...Luna i...I didn't knew you were here. "Why are you frightened?" I asked her.

"A...Alpha told me to take care of you from today Luna" She said. "You don't have to frightened what is your name?" I asked. "Irene" she replied going back to her work.

I dug into food and finished my plate. I took it for washing. "Luna leave it I will do that" Irene said politely. "It's ok Irene I am not disabled. I can do this little chores" Irene looked frighten for some reason.

"Irene are you alright?" I asked putting the dish in drying rack. "If alpha found out he will be angry" She said.

"Call me Destiny Irene and don't worry it is nothing that I never did before and I believe in division of labor policy keeps everyone happy and going"

Irene nodded and we talked about little things and I helped her little with her chores. Suddenly she stopped and looked at me with frighten eyes. "Leave Irene" I heard him say.

She left without a question. I turned around to find Xavier scowling at me. "What the fuck are you wearing?" He asked me. "It is called Shorts and crop top I bet you saw them when Carlin wears them." I said.

He growled at me. I decided to ignore him. I walked towards the door but before I can walk out he blocked my way. "No way in hell you are walking like that out in midst of all the un-mated wolfs" He said.

"I am learn to deal with it Alpha Anderson" I said in a passive tone. I tried to walk again but he held me by my top and then I heard a rip.

He wouldn't dare to do that. "Did you just?" He looked at me smiling with a piece of my torn top in his hand. I couldn't help it. I just slapped him hard.

"Don't you dare control my life. Don't you dare control what I eat what I wear whom I talk to." I said getting angry. "At least not when you sleep around." I said. His eyes were angry I hit the wall and he was again choking me.

Learn some new tricks Alpha. "Mine" he said and let my throat go. "I do not open my legs for everyone that comes towards me with a charming smile." That had it.

I do not like my mate insulting me

My Wolf said. She does not likes to be disrespected like this. I pushed him away from me with all my might baring my teeth. He crouched down and bared his teeth to me.

"Stop disrespecting me. You know nothing about me." I said still ready to take him down. "I know enough to know you are a slut" That did it... I jumped on him and he side stepped and I landed on the couch. He pinned me to it.

Angry tears escaped my eyes. "You know nothing about me. You know nothing I am not a slut in fact I was virgin until the night he raped me." He let my wrist go and I shifted into my wolf running away from him.

I found the clearing and sat down letting a painful howl.

A/N: Ok who thinks that Xander is a jerk? How is this let me know in comment below. Your votes and support are well appreciated.