Chapter 25

He looked at me wide eyed. "I frightened you again didn't I?" He spoke softly. "I think sometime Carlin is right I am weak, I let my emotions cloud my judgment, I got attacked because I was so mad at you for rejecting me again and again and again"

I turned around. I was frustrated. Angry tears spilled from my eyes. "I cannot do anything right. I cannot even protect myself. If it isn't for Timothy stepping in I would be dead." I said in a low voice.

I turned around to see him sitting down baring his neck to me. As an alpha he never should have submitted to me or let me mark him first but he did both. "You are stronger than me Alpha" He said his voice lack of any emotion.

"I know this because you are a far better leader than me. My people respect you more than me. You know that?" He asked. ''But do you too respect me? Love me? Accept me? Do you not ever run away from me when you too think I am a pathetic excuse for a mate?"

My voice dropped low "You had rejected me once alpha Anderson why should I believe you will not do it again?" No matter what he says my heart and mind are still not over his rejection. He broke me and then he thinks he can mend me again.

If it was this much easy no one in this world have to suffer from a broken heart. The bitter thoughts clouded my mind again. I felt his hands circling my waist and pulling me closer as his apple and wood smell invaded my senses. "I don't know if I can ever make you believe Destiny that I am yours for taking"

He pulled me more close and m back hit his naked chest. He trailed soft kisses down my neck. "I messed up I know but all I want is a chance to show this to you. Show what you mean to me. Show that I care... Show that i..." He paused

I turned around looking into his beautiful grey eyes "Show that I love you"

I pulled myself from his sleeping form. True to his word he had not left my side for once. His hold tighten over my waist and he mumble a little Don't go to me. I softly kissed his temple and pulled myself off my bed.

It is a rather big day today. I was going to see where the training is with the warriors and rogues. Sure Ronan had decided to see the training himself which is reasonable because he was the one to train me in the first place.

But I am still worried for him. He seems closed off since he lost Christy. He did deserves a second chance mate. But I don't know if he is going to unwind anytime soon.

I walked to the kitchen for making some breakfast. I wanted to surprise my mate. He is really very stress over all courting thing. His words still tingling my ears "Show you that I love you"

Yes he is trying to do just that. But with threats of hunters looming close I can sense fear and anticipation in her pack members. So the council as well as the alpha, beta and gamma will arrive for the meetings. And not to mention I have to keep on bay of the possessive habits of my temperamental mate.

I tried to reach to the higher shelf but I couldn't. I was frustrated that I was blessed with everything just not the height. I stood on her tip toes to pulled the bowls from the top self.

I felt tingle shot up my waist where his hands circled me. "It is rude to leave your mate alone in bed" He kissed my neck still unmarked. But I can still feel those tingles shot up my body from his touch. Sometimes you got to love the mate bond.

"I just wanted to make you some breakfast on bed. You looked tired and tensed" I said stroking his hairs. "I will do it just sit down. It is my duty to take care of my mate. And I love doing it" It made me feel guilty for not giving into him.

He made a mistake and then he is proving his loyalty to me. He didn't even share the bed for sleeping with me. But then again sometimes he shake too much from the nightmares that I cannot contain myself.

"Xander go back to sleep you had a rough night and there are the welcoming dinner for the alpha's, beta's and gamma's tomorrow night you need to be in good shape for attending that." I said softly pressing my palm against his cheek.

"I know and I don't want you to be there in between the unmated alpha's and there second and third commands." Xander said. "I am capable of defending myself and I proved it to you many time"

Xander caged me with his body and slowly kissed my neck. He pulled back, his eyes shifting between swirling whirlpools of grey and to black. He is conflicted. "I know you are but last time someone tried to assassinate you. I cannot lose you ever again"

He picked me up growling all of a sudden. Then gave me a dominating and bruising kiss. He walked towards his room and put me on his bed. "You are going to be the death of me Destiny" he said. 'Now stay in bed and wait for me like a good little mate" Xander said.

"In red lingerie or the black?" I asked playfully to him earning a groan. "Do you want me to mark and mate you right here? Stop teasing my wolf or I will not be responsible if he decides to bound you gag you and fuck you senseless"

I gasp at his boldness. He will surely not going to do that would he? "You are some twisted case of Christen grey" I mumbled and his head snapped in my direction. "Do you want me to go all Christen Grey on you little mate?" His voice suddenly turn sensual and dark.

Damn I should have kept my mouth closed. Me and my big mouth. "Very well little mate if you like it rough I will make sure I will so you how rough can I get when I want to"

He slowly pulled the binds back making the room dark again. I cannot see him where he was standing. I heard a click and felt cool leather touch my skin. My wrists were secured. "Let's play little mate"

Word Count: 1120 Words

Here you go next chapter of the Alpha's Nerdy mate. I hope you are enjoying the story.

Please

Vote

Comment

They are appreciated