Chapter 21

Xander, Daniel and I sat on the table and was served by Daniel's mother. She was quite beautiful. I cannot believe she is this much beautiful at this age. "Thank you Mrs. Kingston" Xander said politely. She nodded.

"Is he your mate?" She asked looking at me. I nodded silently. When I first met Daniel everyone including his mother thought that we were going to be mates but alas fate had a plan for everyone.

"I am Xander Gabriel Anderson mam" Xander said. "Call me Cathy it is nice to meet you Xander. I am happy that Destiny here have a mate who can treat her right" As soon as the words left Cathy's mouth I saw a flash of guilt pass over Xander.

Daniel stiffen at her mother's words. "Look Dani this is how you should treat your gal" She added. Daniel looked pained but he quickly masked it with a smile. Ronan's words again came back to me. What if Daniel really is hiding some secret. We talked some more and Xavier suddenly excused himself.

What is gotten into him. "Excuse me Daniel, Cathy I have see what is wrong with my mate" I said apologizing to them as I took my plate and Xander to the kitchen sink. "make sure to call when Amara and Ronan wakes up" I said softly before running out.

I looked for tracks of my mate but there are none to be found. Where could he go? I looked where the jeep was parked and it was there standing innocently. I tried to trust my instinct and follow the scent of my mate.

I let my wolf surface and I ran towards the direction where the smell took me. I soon was out of Daniel territory and before I knew it. I was standing in front of the alpha house.

Xander ran all the way up to here? why? I walked inside the house slowly not needing to alert him with my presence. I followed his scent to a part of house which was still unfamiliar to me.

This maybe where I lived but I stayed out of Xander's wing. I walked towards a studio. It was only lit by moon light and there he was my mate standing by the window. Is it really dark? Did I actually this much time to come here? How long he is standing here for?

I slowly approached him trying to access his mood. I don't know whether he is angry or sad. He definitely does not looks happy. But why is he not happy? "Xander" I called softly.

He looked at me with sad smile. "Sorry I tend to ruin things little mate" He said. "What did you mean Xander you didn't ruin anything" I tried to comfort him. "I did I saw it what I ruined Destiny"

He called me destiny no little mate or baby girl. This is serious. "I ruined you in the most horrible way possible. Truth is I was afraid to admit it, you make a great Luna hell you are even better than me. I never thought I will get someone as beautiful and hard headed as you as my mate."

He softly cupped my cheek. "The day I met you and known you as my mate I had a huge fight with Carlin. She was just getting on my nerves saying things about you and it just got me."

He looked me into the eyes. I can say it was paining him to repeat the incidents in his head. "Xander you don't have to say anything" I said. "No I have to get this off my chest. I rejected you that night and you shifted but believe me I felt every ounce of your pain. That is why I wasn't there with you"

His eyes wet with un-shed tears We both sat on the ground. "I should have been baby, I should have been with you. Then I saw how they treated you at school. I was ashamed at myself for letting that happened and then Daniel saved you that day. I promised myself I will Protect you"

"I tried to but I failed... I failed as a mate so if you want I will accept your rejection and free you from this bond." He bowed his head down in submission. It was not a trait of an alpha to bow before anyone let alone submit them in front any one.

I put my finger on his chin and made him look up into my eyes. "Xander you have saved me that day. You have protected me in the best way you can. And I can see you are trying. Hell you even let rogues on your territory because of me." I slowly stroked his hairs.

"I am sorry if I don't know how to love you, I never know if I could love I was trained form a young age to become an alpha. I guess my father didn't really thought I will become this much hard headed. I am possessive, I am not perfect but I am sure I am something you can love can't you?" He asked me.

"I am not like Daniel, I know I never ever made you smile. Most of the days you cried because of me but can't I have one chance to make you laugh baby girl?" He asked holding my hand. "Only on one condition" I said.

"Anything for you baby girl" He said nervously. "You are taking me shopping tomorrow after school and I need a proper date" I said. It made him smile. "You can have those and more so much more baby girl"

I pulled him closer by hair and said softly "I like that more, I like that so much more my Alpha" He raised his eyebrows in questioning manner. "I like that name Alpha, but I think you should stick with Xander because that is what I like you to scream" He chuckled.

"But I will make you scream first when I mark you, so that know you are mine baby. All mine. I am possessive and I cannot help it when all unmated and even mated she-wolves ogle my hot and sexy mate"

He went silent for a moment I thought I may have overstepped the boundaries. Then he looked at me with sliver of hope "I will like to be known as yours babygirl. I want them to know I am yours. Mark me"

Word Count: 1084 Words

A/N:Now who likes the new Xander?

Song above is All I need by blue