chapter 19

Death is no one's friend. I know this because I have seen it many times. Yet somehow I survive to tell the tale. I looked around me to see all the hunters and the wolfs laying around.

Families lost and destroyed and devastated. It is like destruction follows wherever I go. I was currently in pack office Daniel was sitting across from me helping me manage the pack.

"You should have called Dee" He said. "There was not any time to call you and now this the problem is escalating Daniel. With Ronan and Xander both out cold it is nearly impossible for me to keep this calm." I said.

Daniel held my hand in a comforting manner. "It will be alright Dee I know you are a fighter and you should trained the wolf warriors from all the packs for this new kind of threat. Why don't you call a meeting?" Daniel suggested.

I nodded. Someone knocked at the door. "Come in" I said. Cade came inside and settled down beside me. I know they too wanted to break down and cry but they have to be strong for the pack.

"Luna everything is ready for the burial. As you have asked the Rogue alliance warriors have also receive the same burial" I nodded. I locked the room behind me and walked outside the pack house.

There is a gloom in air. But somewhere I know it is not the end. There is more to come. I can feel it. This is just the beginning of the devastation. As we watched the warriors get buried I could not help but feel responsible for their deaths.

Ken was standing with the rest of the remaining Rogue alliance Members. His eyes met mine and he came towards me standing beside me. "I know you blame yourself but the truth is it isn't your fault Alpha Princess"

I looked at him wide eyes. "But this all happened because he wanted me. I thought I was safe here that there will be no more devastation in my way. But look at all these this all happened because of me" I said.

"Don't think like that we love you and for that Love we will protect you even with our lives Princess" He sometimes reminds me so much of Ronan. "he is right Luna we will do everything to protect you. And may I make a very personal comment?" Cade asked.

I nodded. "Xavier may kill me for this but you do kick ass specially for a nerd" I scowled at him. "Cade and Ken gather the warriors and young pack members not anyone below fourteen and gather the girls who wants to fight I mean it" I gave Cade a hard look and he nodded.

Suddenly someone gripped my leg. Two tiny hands moved over my legs. I looked down and picked up Amara. "Princess why are you sad?" She asked. I took her to the Xander's room and she looked at him with curious little eyes.

"why is the Prince is asleep?" She asked. He calls him Prince? Why? "Wake up Prince Princess is sad and I know you will make it all better." She softly hugged him.

"Why you call him the Prince?" I asked him. "because he saved me like a Prince from the Hunters that is when he got hurt" she told me well it is a new information.

How old is she again? 10? 11? Something happened then. She gasped as a brilliant Light flashed over Xander's stomach and then he groaned. He has been out for three days and then this.

Could it be that Amara did this? I called for doctors as Xander groaned again. "Xander" I called. The doctors entered telling me to wait outside. I nodded and left.

After what it felt like eternity Doctors signaled me to get in. I walked inside to see my mate sitting up and looking at me expectently. I ran up to him and hit him hard on face.

He looked at me with surprise. "This is for almost dying on me you asshole" I said not caring that Amara was still in the room with me. I hugged him tightly. He groaned. Oh right he is still hurt.

I tried to pull back but he gripped me harder. "No...Don't I am fine I just need you to stay with me." He said kissing my head softly. I looked at Amara. She looked at Xander with wide eyes.

Xander smiled at her tenderly. "Xander you remember her don't you?" I asked Xander nodded signaling her to come to him. Amara came towards us. She climbed over right side of Xander.

"You are awake now Prince, Princess was sad without you now you can make her better." Amara said looking at Xander. "Yes I will make it all better I promise you Amy" Xander said.

I made a face when he kissed her forehead somewhat relived to see her alive. How the hell they bonded so easily? "Now I am jealous you two giving nicknames to each other already?" I asked making a sour expression.

"Bear with it you have no right to be jealous of my girlfriend" Xander said looking at Amara making her laugh. "Right girlfriend?" Amara nodded. Daniel came inside with Cade and Ken. A look of relief flashed over their faces seeing him well.

"Alpha" Cade and Ken Bowed. "Is everything alright with both packs?" Xander asked. Both of them nodded. I stood up to go. But Xander tugged my wrist and pulled me back.

But that is not what made me cry. What he said afterwards made me speechless "Where are you going?" He asked softly. "I think I should leave you alone to discuss the pack business" I said.

"Stay, this is your pack too, you are the Luna. You Proved it that you are a true leader more worthy then me. If it wasn't for you more of my pack would have died. Hell I might not be able to see this beautiful face again. You are worthy you are my equal" Xavier said slowly kissing my forehead.

Word Count: 1028 Words

A/N: who loves Xander now? Isn't he changed totally? There is more promising journey ahead i hope to see you all along the ride