Chapter 35

I woke up too hot for my liking. Reason was Xander wrapped himself around me like a boa. I looked at my beautiful mate. I traced his abs and the scars there. It only made him look more beautiful.

He stirred in his sleep and suddenly held my hand. His grey eyes looked into mine. He softly kissed everyone of my finger tips. The electricity was there and the delicious tingles spread through my body.

"Thank you for trusting me last night baby girl" Xander said to me softly. "I trust you Xander. I trust you because I know you, I know your heart, alpha king or not you are a good person." I cupped his cheek softly.

He looked at the sheets making me blush. There it was lined with little blood. "Did I hurt you bad baby?" I asked. "No I enjoyed my big bad wolf very much." He scowled. "Do you think I am your dog?" he asked.

I pulled his cheeks softly "A very cute and fluffy alpha dog." I kissed his nose. Next thing I know he flipped me so I was underneath him. "Can a dog do this?" he asked kissing my lips and I surrender myself to him again.

Later that day Xander and I gone to check on Luna Andrea. Doctors said she is stable for now. I hope so she is. The same thing happened with me. "Can Amara do nothing?" I asked Xander. "Amara had done her work now we have to wait for the medicines to do their work" Xander said in a sad voice.

I walked out of the room and outside the pack house. Soon I was in the clearing. I let out a scream. "Why? Why it have to be the person I love? Why it have to be my mother? Can you have no mercy? You want me dead why don't you just kill me?" I cried falling down.

I heard an arrow fly pass me. And with it a note and a silver charm bracelet. As I looked at the bracelet color drained form my face. No... He is near. He is here and he knows there is a traitor inside I just know but who?

I walked inside to find Xander was pacing back and forth. As soon as he saw me he engulfed me in a hug. "You gave a little heart attack there little mate." He said to me. "Xander I am not leaving you ever." I said. "I don't doubt it but I am not sure too that someone else will not going to take you away from me" he kissed me passionately.

He pulled back and said " I may never will get enough of you princess" "Oh my eyes" we both looked in the direction of the voice Renan and Ken entered and it was Ken who said that. Over long period of their stay Renan, ken, Cade and Princeton had became close enough. And Xander too loves his new best friends. Daniel and Xander are still have their issues time to time. But they are still good friends. Ronan is only one still distant. I just wished he open up to us and let us help him.

"Ken you are not a virgin" Princeton smacked him on the back. "Hey, how do you know that?" Ken asked rubbing his sore neck. "we have room next to you remember?" Ken groaned making me laugh. Xander chuckled. "Alpha reports are in our soldiers are read to intercept any kind of attack now." Ken was back to his professional mode.

"Ronan?" I asked hopefully. "Still the same." Renan replied. Xander looked at me sympathetically. "When Amara tried to heal Ronan she must have broken the bond that connected Ronan and Christy." Xander said looking at me tenderly. "Xander you are up for a drink?" Cade ask. Xander looked at me and I glared. "A...Absolutely" he said smirking.

I moved closer to Xander placing m hand on his bare chest. I kissed him on my mark and a satisfied groan escaped his lips. I leaned into his ear "I guess I have to give my private show to someone else then" I kissed his jaw making a dramatic exit to the training grounds decided to check on the Timothy's group.

I see them sparing against each other. Ronan was taking his time perfecting each one of them. There are more now that many other pack's have joined the training. One girl in particular caught my attention. She was all alone by herself.

I walked in her direction because Ronan is not particularly paying any attention to her. "Stop" I said she stopped and looked at me. "L...Luna queen" She bowed shivering badly at my presence. "Why are you training alone?" I asked. "Because I have been told to." Ronan is not biased when it comes to training any wolves for battle. I wonder why he made this one train alone.

"state your name age and pack and rank" I commanded her. She trembled again. "I...I am Paige Diana Morgan, I am seventeen and I am from River stone Pack. I am an Omega" the last part was hushed wisher. "Paige Morgan you say?" I asked. She nodded.

"want to train with me?" I ask. Ronan was standing at our side glaring at her. What is his Problem? "Paige you are falling behind. I agreed to train you because you are Princeton's cousin so I do not expect you to fall behind. But then again you meant to be the weakest of all the Omega." I never heard Ronan talk so coldly. Was he really retracted to his former self?

"Well you don't have to train her if you don't like to. I can always take her training in my account. Make her the first girl warrior." Ronan let out a puff of breath. "You can do as you wish my queen" He bowed and left. What is his problem? "Don't worry dear I make sure to train you well enough. Princeton and Ken can help I am sure Xander will love to train you personally"

I felt the arms snaked against my waist and a soft kiss was placed on my forehead. Paige's eyes widen and she looked down getting embarrassed. "It is not good to back out of your promise Love" Xander said. "Paige he is my mate and King Xander" I said Xander looked at her. "Xander meet my new friend Paige Morgan. She is training under me and I will be making her the first female warrior she will lead all the female warrior under her."

Xander looked at me tenderly. "Well if that you wish baby girl sure we will have female she wolves warriors. I will see her training personally." Xander's eyes flashed as if someone was mind linking him. "Pack business baby girl we got to go See you later Morgan" She bowed as we left.

A/N:  five more to go and counting...

Please

Vote

Comment

Share