Chapter 7

Warning   A little steamy secene ahead and a little violence ahead.

His mouth landed on mine. He trailed hot kisses on my neck and between the valley of my breasts. No please stop. "Please Alpha Anderson Stop Please" I pleaded.

"Are you ready to tell me who did that to you?" he asked. "no" I said. "very well then. His hand travel down and down until it reached my sex. He rolled his thumb over it as I struggled to get free and get him off me.

His mouth closed over my nipple. "Please don't" I said. "He looked up and said
"tell me then. Tell me baby girl who did this"' I still did not answered. He inserted his finger inside me and thrusted slowly.

I moaned. No not like this "P...Please stop I will talk I Promise I will talk" He ceased his actions and get off me. "That was easy Little angel wasn't it?" he mocked me. "don't call me that" It was my turn to growl.

But his wolf took it as a disrespect and next thing I know I was pinned to the wall by my neck. My bruises were still fresh so it did still hurt like a bitch. He let me go all of a sudden.

"You are Mine" he said possessively. "I am not yours" But that sounded weak compared to him.

"Leave" He commanded.

I was more than obliged to I quickly dressed up and ran out of his room and out of his house. I didn't stop running until my lungs and feet began to hurt.

I fell down on my knees and cried. I wanted to take his touch off me. I don't like anyone touching me. I do not like it. I cried more hard. I hate him.

I hate Xander. He rejected me first and now he is burning in jealousy?

I don't want to be in his presence. I don't want to be in his presence. Suddenly the pain hit me again. What is going on?

You are going into heat go to mate now.

My wolf told me. No not him. Not him again. I will reach my pack house and I will be alright yes I will be alright without him. I have to be.

With determination in my eyes I ran again to the pack house. I entered almost silent pack house. The pain was intensified now.

What I forgot that the male wolves will know this I do not be safe inside the pack house with them.

I locked my room and decided to take a cold shower to get rid of the pain. Now most appropriate thing will be to go to Xander but right now I do not think I can handle being near him or seeing his face.

I heard a knock on my door. I was showered and for now the pain was little subsided. "Where our food is slut come out and make us some" A guy said.

I know that this is really not a very good idea to walk out when in heat but if I don't then well I will get beaten again. I opened the door of the room and shied in relaxation when I found no one around.

I walked to the kitchen and started to make their dinner. I was putting the roast in oven just then the pain hit and the pot fell down.

I clutched my stomach and heard the persons pouring into kitchen.

"You clumsy little..." The guy stopped. He sniffed the air and his eyes became black. Shit so does the other dozen males. I do not like this. I do not like this. "Interesting" He said.

I think he is Xander's friend. I tried to find an opening to run but sadly there isn't any. He pulled me on his shoulders and I cried. I hit him but it was of no use. He didn't buzzed.

He put me inside a room. And tied me. "Tonight you are mine slut" He said. No no no please no. I don't want him to do anything to me no.

I wanted to fight but my body was still healing from the bruises and I cannot shift. "Please let me go" I begged. And he laughed.

He tore my cloths from my body. Little by little. this is wrong this is so wrong. I cried as the pain intensified.

I felt him roughly groping my body. No please no . I whimpered as he hit me across the face.

I tasted blood in my mouth. "Xander..." I called I don't know if he will ever answer me but I now hope he will.

I felt it then he violated me. I cried because it is painful. So much painful. His canines scraped my neck where Xander's mark should be. No. Not this

Suddenly he was pulled away from my bloodied and broken body.

I saw Xander standing and punching his friend. "How dare you touch her she is my mate" Xander said angrily. I whimpered seeing his pitch black eyes. I don't like it.

He tried to come towards me. I snuggled into myself and cried. "D...Don't touch me. Don't hurt me please" I cried as pain intensified inside of me.

It is too much I cannot help. I was picked up by someone and was covered in sheets. Xander. I assumed. Because my pain began to subside with his closeness.

Xander placed me on something soft. His eyes was still pitch black and I am very afraid of him. He pulled out a washcloth and took some water.

I whimpered and curled into a ball sobbing my heart out.

Trust our mate he will not harm us.

No he will harm me. He will hurt me. "Baby girl I am not going to hurt you" His voice was dark and deep. He took my hand softly and begun cleaning me.

I know That man was not able to reach his climax but still he violated me and it will have a mental scar for rest of my life.

As soon as he touched my bruised area between my thighs I jumped a little. "P...Please s...sir d...don't touch me t...there" I begged.

"I am going to clean it baby girl I promise I will not harm you anyway." He said again.

After he had done he put me in his shirt and snuggled closed to me when sleep consumed me.

Word count 1080 words