Chapter 11

Daniel and I were having a good time when Xander have to open his mouth and say those world. "Do you have a Luna queen Alpha Xavier?" The pastor asked. "Yes I do" he said making everyone gasp.

"Call upon your Luna queen and we shall bond you till eternity on this alter" He will not. His mother was looking expectantly to know who his mate is.

"Destiny Felicity Donovan" He said my name as some silent whisper.

That is why he said I will be his from this night damn this bonding ceremony. I am not ready for this. I am not.

I walked towards the stage hearing gasps from many girl and earning a low growl from Carlin.

I didn't asked for this. I looked when Luna Andrea's eyes had un-shed tears. She looked happy for me and I didn't have a heart to break her heart.

She did took me in when I was alone and hungry and have nowhere to go.

"Alpha Luna please give me your hands. " the pester said. He made a slight cut on both our wrist I winced a little. Xander looked at me with concern.

"Alpha Anderson repeat after me my Life and yours joined as a single soul. I will be joined by essence with you mixed with yours."

Xander said the words and then I have to repeat the same phrase for the bonding to take place. "Now you shall exchange the blood." The Pester said.

I didn't want to. He slowly took my wrist leaning and sucking on my cut after he is done he waited for me to do the same.

But I couldn't so he take the previlege to do that himself. He put his wrist into his mouth and sucked it and then before I can process what is happening he kissed me.

He forced the blood in my mouth and forced me to swallow it. I heard gasps from all over. I know I am bonded with his soul now and there is no going back.

"Now you are all mine little mate"

I felt overwhelming emotions cross my chest. I was connected to my pack before. I can feel their emotions always but now as their Luna the connection is stronger.

"I present you Xander Gabriel Anderson and Destiny Felicity Donovan the alpha and Luna king and queen."

So it is done finally. I shied in relaxation. Daniel came into view he was the first to acknowledge me. "I hope it went well your majesty" Daniel bowed dramatically. "Oh shut the hell up Daniel" I punched at his arm.

He showed fake hurt. "I believe you should too now look for your mate" His face fell. Did I said something wrong?

"I..." He started to say something but then he was interrupted by my mate. Note the sarcasm.

"Can I borrow my mate for the night now?" Xander asked. He emphasized on the term mate.

"I am not a thing you can borrow mate" I said using the same tone as him. Xander growled again.

I saw Luna Andrea and Alpha James leaning to each other and dancing slowly on the beats. How I wish I had a relationship like that but no I have to stuck with a heartless jerk for a mate. Me and my fate.

"Care for a dance little Angel?" I looked at Daniel looking at me with hope. I cannot turn him down. He is after all my only friend who never cheated or turn his back on me.

Suddenly his eyes blinked and he looked at me with worry. "I have to go little angel there is emergency with the pack." I looked at him worriedly.

"Is everything alright?" I asked him. "Rogues were seen on the west border of my territory" Daniel said.

The term rogue can be a nightmare for any wolf but for me it isn't because if not for them I might not even found this place or a home.

"Be careful Danny and come back to me in one piece or I am going to kill you" I said threatening him.

He raised his arms in surrender. "I am aware of that Queen that disobeying you is punishable by death" He joked before running to the edge of the forest and shifting into his wolf.

I felt someone's arms snake around my waist and I know it is my mate. "What is that about?" he asked. My eyes lined with worry and fear for my only friend. "Rogues" I said his eyes go hard.

"I am afraid for Daniel" I said truthfully. He slowly lifted my face. "If one thing I know that he is one of the most greatest fighter in the world. And he will not be defeated by bunch of rogues but for your peace of mind I will send some of my warriors to help"

He mind linked someone. "Where do said the rogues again?" Xander asked me. "Daniel said something about the west border of their territory." Xander nodded before mind linking again.

"Don't worry nothing is going to happen to Daniel" He assured but it didn't helped me. The party already ended and almost all the person were settled into their rooms for the night.

"Something does not feels right. Something is definitely not right here" I said biting m nails. "Stop pacing he will be fine my warriors had already reached for backup." Xander held my arm and that made me glare at him.

"I told you not to touch me" I told him. He glared back. "So any other males can touch you but not me" He raised his voice making me flinch.

"Stop it" I snapped.

"Stop what?" He asked.

"Stop acting like a mate. Loving and caring. You rejected me you told me I was not fit for a Luna so what the hell changed Alpha King?" I asked venomously. He stood up and walked towards me.

His eyes were dark and he stalked me like a predator.

"Don't come any close" I warned.

"You are being so out of line little mate" He said in a dark tone. I don't like where this is going. He trapped me with his body

"It is time for your punishment"

A/N: So Xander finally accepts her as Luna in front of anyone and why did Daniel felt sad mention of his mate? So many questions still needed answer...

Do you like the chapter so far does it need any kind of improvement

Let me know in comments...

Word Count: 1092 Words