Chapter 12

"P..Punishment?" I shuttered badly. "Yes baby girl Punishment. For you being so out of line here" He said softly nibbling on my ear. But first I need to make it more memorable for you more Pleasurable for you baby girl" His voice had a chilling note in the end.

"I Xander Gabriel Anderson accept you Destiny Felicity Donovan as my mate and my Luna" I felt a rush of electricity run through me. I felt the hollowness in my chest leave. I felt complete, it is such a strange thing to feel.

"Say the words back baby girl" He said his eyes still dark and his smell surrounding my senses. "No I will not" I said with determination. He growled in frustration.

"Accept the bond I am not going to say twice" my wolf wanted to submit to our mate but I am not going to give in. He broke my heart. He rejected me. He have to try harder then this.

"No I cannot" tears threatened to escape my eyes but I am not going to give in to him. I am not weak anymore. I am not weak anymore.

My hands started to pain from his hard grip on them. "Y...you are hurting me alpha Anderson" His eyes narrowed at the sentence but thankfully he didn't said anything.

He let go of me. "I...I am sorry. I was an asshole. I rejected the only one who I suppose to love unconditionally. But I cannot see you hurt yourself baby girl. I know Daniel does not want you to. We love you. We cannot see you hurt yourself" Xander said.

I searched for some lie on his face but his face was failed with regret and guilt. "I..." I was cut off when his eyes gone blank suddenly. Just then he maintained his composure.

"We are needed in the cells there had been a rogue sighting. You can sleep if you are uncomfortable with this kind of things" He said. "I want to go" the answer surprised me also.

"You are a very fine Luna darling" he said. And somehow I know he is not lying. "Let's go" He tried to hold me but I moved back. He growled lowly. "I may be Pack's Luna but I am not your mate in any way." I said in a cold voice.

The voice made me quiver too. My wolf howled in a sad tone in my mind but I am not going to be cowered in. I am not I have suffered too much for this. He moved away from me and we walked in silence for rest of the way.

We entered the dungeon and the stench of rotten flesh and blood hit me hard. I tried not to gag. It is hard not to. "Come it is this way" he said. I nodded and followed.

There were five rogues in a line. One of them was a little girl. Her blond hairs were matted in blood. What the hell? Did they have no compassion for children too? I thought as a king and queen we have to rule wisely.

"What is your business here on our territory rogue?" Xander asked. The rogue laughed bitterly. I cringed. "Answer me" Xander said with an angry voice his wolf is at surface.

The rogues were still looking down. I scanned further in the room. One of them is Daniel who looked like hell. My eyes widen looking at the cuts and bruised that lined his beautiful face.

Daniel's eyes soften as they met mine. I so much wanted to hug him right now but I know he won't appreciate it being an alpha. The little girl looked up and her face flashed with recognition.

"Alpha Princess" She said in her little voice. Now every set of eyes were on me Including my mate's and Daniel's. I walked to the girl's side it had been long since I saw any of the rogues which makes me wonder.

"Amara?" I question. "Alpha Princess" She said happily. Then her tears started to fall. My mate was pulling me back from her Cell. "She is a child" I protested. "She is a rogue." Xander said distastefully.

"Alpha Princess" Amara cried. I cannot take it. I cannot take her cries. "Release her at once" I said. "No she will be staying here" Xander said. "She is a child Xander she did nothing wrong." Amara's cries continued.

"See that is why told you before. You are too much compassionate. You are not fit to be a Luna" I heard a low growl from Daniel. I looked at him and smiled. He glared at Xander. "Then you shouldn't have bonded me to you for eternity"

I walked out of that place and into the cool air of forest. I wanted to run. Run away from him. But I cannot. It is not easy to break the bond that we both have formed or rather he forced me to form.

So I decided to walk to his house. Alpha and Luna decided to move to the pack house leaving us two alone in the house of the alpha. I am had with him. Why cannot he more be like his father?

I was a rogue too but he did take me in didn't he? If he was like Xander I would have been dead. I was stopped in my tracks when I felt some movements on my side.

I looked at my surroundings, closing my eyes I focused letting my wolf surface. I was ready to fight. I may not be a trained fighter. I might have forgotten my training father gave me but I still have that inside of me. The instincts to fight.

Xander did not knows and I am keeping it this way for now. I am not too keen on telling him now.

Suddenly a figure dropped down from tree. I was ready to fight if it comes down to that. He looked at me then bowed "Alpha Princess we need to talk"

A/N: i was thinking about leaving it here but because it is new year's eve i am going to end it on better note...

happy New Year's Eve

Word Count: 1035 words