Chapter 30

I checked my dress for the last time. Nothing fancy just something that proudly showed my mark. His mark that he had given me last night. All we need is to complete the mating now. But we decided to wait for that.

Xander kissed my shoulder where his mark was sending another wave of pleasure through me. "Ready baby girl?" he asked. I nodded. When you were introduced into alpha customs from when you were little you need not to know how to conduct and talk before other alpha's.

I walked with Xander where the meeting was supposed to be held. Normally the society does not take the female as a leader. Luna's are needed to be soft spoken and well behaved and under no circumstances they should ever cross the command of their mates.

Too bad I was always been the one to spoke the others are meant to listen when I did. The alpha's beta's and third in command were present in the room. They bowed before us.

They stood up and sat down after we did. "you know why I have called this meeting" Xander said. I looked at Cade who stood at my side looking all over the room for a possible flaw.

"We have been attacked recently and suffered numerous casualties." Xander said as he stole a glance I smiled at him reassuringly. "Have you been attacked by the rogues?" One of then asked.

"No the hunters" Called a voice from the back. I still could not face the darkness Ronan sipped into again. His skills for a sneak attack still is deadly. And that made me be in awe of him.

"Rogue" almost everyone in the room snarled at him. Except for Daniel and his second in command Mark. Ronan casually walked towards the stage. He bowed before us like all others. Over dramatic much?

"Why there is this Rogue present in meeting?"Alpha Jack asked. I think his name Is Alpha Jack. "Oh he is no Rogue he is the former lover of our Luna Queen" I hate that bitchy voice. Ronan Snarled at her which made her sunk back to her seat. Good she should learn her place.

Xander pulled me to him as Daniel, Mark, Ken, Cade and Ronan all took protective stances. Ready for any attack from anyone. "He saved my life and he is an alpha. The alpha of rogue alliance" Xander said. He looked at Carlin in the eye "That means you should respect him" He said using his alpha voice.

He meant business. "Right now we are in business people. Hunters attacked the Rogue alliances few days before they attacked our land." Everyone gasped. "How do we believe he is telling the truth.?" That snobby bitch why cant she keep her mouth shut?

Xander tenderly kept his hand over my shoulder "Don't let her rile you up baby girl we are youngest king and queen ever she knows how to make people do her bidding do not react"

Xander's voice did soothe me. He is right I have to maintain my cool. She is trying to rile me up into doing like toaring her throat out. I heard a chuckle and I know Xander is reading my mind.

"Ronan came here to warn us in spite of knowing that he is putting his and his mate's life in danger and his warriors..." I paused and then took a deep breath "My warriors saved my pack and they are currently treated as our own. He is here to trained us for the treaty between hunters and Weres is broken. They are gone off on their word"

Xander nodded at me. "How do you think we should prepare?" One of them asked. "We should gather our best soldiers and the women who are willing to fight My Luna here is a very trained fighter. She with Alpha Ronan we can create a team that will take down this threat once and for all." Xander said.

"Alpha King you are delusional that you think that it is easy to trust a Rogue. Perhaps you stop thinking with your brain and started to think whatever this wannabee Luna wanted to make you believe. I am not putting my pack at risk for some weak and pathetic social climber who think she can be Luna queen"

The room fell silent. And Ronan was the first one to act. He pinned Carlin to door. His next sentence stopped me in my track and my breath hitched into my throat "Insult my sister one more time and you will pay dearly"

"Ronan let her go she is not worth it" I said softly putting my hand on his back. His eyes were black rather than the green eyes I used to. He left her gasping for air. "See what I mean people she is the bitch a social climber and he is dangerous untamable wild Rogue" Carlin spat.

I see his eyes turning back to normal. He looks defeated. He is giving into darkness become closed off again. No. "Carlin did your daddy told you pick your fights more carefully?" Xander's awefully calm voice made it's appearance.

He is angry because someone has insulted his mate. "How can you be so calm about it? She is definitely not fit to be a Luna" Carlin said venomously. "Who you are to judge you have never been out of your princess bed and doing field work and suddenly daddy decides to give you the throne to his princess"

Xander mocked. "We are in pack house full of alpha's and you are mocking one baby? Not a good move"

Xander chuckled again. "on the other hand I do not need to prove how my mate is a worth Luna queen. People will see it themselves when the time comes." Xander placed a hand small of my back. "Ronan she is not worth it let it go" I said to Ronan softly and he nodded.

"Now those who really want to survive please gather your best warriors and make sure to meet me as soon as possible for training" Carlin huffed. "I am not pledging my alliance to this social climber" Xander growled.

"But I am" it was Alpha Hudson Carlin's father. "And she is not the social climber she is the next heir to the throne if Xander didn't took it. She is the Alpha Princess" He said making My face go pale.

Word Count: 1072 words