Chapter 31

The Alpha princess how could he possibly would have know? How could he have predicted me of being the alpha princess unless he knows it from beginning. As all the alpha's left Daniel, Xander Ronan and I headed for Xander's study. It is about time I told them my full story.

As soon as I reached his study he engulfed me in a hug. "I swear I wanted to rip her throat out for insulting you baby girl you know you mean world to me right?" I nodded. "Good always remember that. Nothing but you are important for me in this world nothing not even this crown"

Xander held my hand tenderly. "You don't have to tell us about your story you know?" Xander said. "I have to if the pack and Ronan's pack and Daniel's pack are fighting for me they sure have a right to know what they were getting themselves into." I replied to them.

Worry lined sketched along the head of my alpha mate. "You all know that I lived with Ronan's pack two years until your mother took me in" Ronan nodded. That much Ronan had fed them on me. I am grateful for that.

"But what you do not know is why I became a Rogue in first place" I said. They nodded. I like attentive mates. There is a reward for you baby for being so attentive at me"

"Oh I cannot wait baby girl"

Xander smiled knowingly. Ronan smiled discreetly and Daniel gave me same sad look which did not go unnoticed by Xander. He growled lowly at him. "Xander behave" he looked at me with a scowl.

"Now I was not always a rouge I too had a family. A beautiful family that is only exception was we were no ordinary family. We were the second in position to rule the werewolf world if any danger befalls Anderson family."

I paused taking a deep breath as all those memories started to resurface. "I had a mother the Luna of the pack and mate to the alpha of Wolf Creek pack." As soon as the name left my mouth all of them gasped.

"Y...you were the lost Alpha Princess" Xander said. I smiled sadly and continued. "I had an older brother. Funny thing is he protected and adored me since I was born. But he was this darkness within him. Kyle was the best brother any girl can ask for"

I can still taste the cookies he used to make for me. Or how we go out for swims in the lake in our territory. He taught me everything himself. Helping me ride my Bike when I come of age. He held me to him during thunderstorms, and read me stories till I fall asleep. No one dared to bully me because I was his sister.

I didn't knew I was crying until someone pulled me into his chest and warmth spread throughout my body. "Baby girl you don't have to tell it's ok we can see how it is hurting you" Xander softly kissed my temple and I returned the hug. He is the strength I needed.

"M...My brother was the next in line for throne and he was groomed that way. He was older than Xander. But because you were the first born in the Anderson family you were the rightful heir to the throne. But my brother was livid when he found out..."

I paused looking at them. "The darkness within him grew and he let his wolf take control. Most of the time when with me I can see a shadow of who he was. He never found a mate. And maybe he did not wanted a mate I think. He is out of control and impulsive. So secretly my father started to train me."

I paused giving them a sweet smile "Things were good and my father decided that I will be the next alpha in line for the throne not him and the pack will go to me. He started training me for my transition." I said softly.

"Something happened isn't it? Something that made him give into darkness completely?" Daniel asked. I nodded. "I got my wolf she was with me as my guide I didn't shifted but anyone can feel the power of my wolf. And that is when all the hell broke lose" I sat down as the events from that day made it's way in front of eyes and played itself like a broken record repeating itself again and again and again.

"It was my birthday. The day I was officially be going to made the Alpha successor of the family. And my father was happy and content. But they never thought it would become the most horrible nightmare that I will relieve each night for the whole of my existence."

I closed my eyes as a deep sigh escaped my lips. "The attack came from nowhere. My father tried to protect our family. I saw the black wolf with black eyes which have no soul at all. It slowly grabbed my father's neck and snapped it before my eyes.

My mother told me to run and hide. I did so. I was no shifter but my wolf was there so I can run a little faster. I hid in the shelter my and my brother's special place. I heard his voice first."

"Kyle came inside and picked me up in his arms. He looked frantic and murderous but he was my brother after all. I still didn't know what happened to my mother. He asked me if I was alright. I was so scared and shaking. He ran with me towards the forest"

I held Xander tighter "the last mistake I made was to let him take me because next thing I know was I was being dumped on the forest floor. He looked at me smiling his eyes were black the same as the wolf and it all clicked together. He called me the thorn and stabbed me with a silver knife and left me to die there"

Xander's eyes turned black which I moved away from. He growled lowly. Other guys in the room looked murderous too. "I am going kill that son of bitch. How are he hurt you?" Xander said I softly put my hand over his making him calm down. "Yes we should take him down but let's do it rationally." I said and he nodded.

A/N: Sorry for this much late update. But my laptop was fried and i couldn't repair it so bought the new one yesterday. Sorry but i am completing this story within tomorrow and will start  it's sequel within two days. Anyways nine chapters left so begin the countdown now...

Enjoy

Vote

Comment

Share