18

Hunters the only thing every werewolf whether a Rogue or a normal fears. They are merciless and killed for fun. I have read that there was an alliance which had formed so that no wolf whether normal or a rogue never been killed without any reason.

"Xander don't..." I said. "unlock the cells and make sure to take them all to safety." Xander said to the guards. "Xander please" I pleaded. He gave me one kiss and ran out shifting in mid air.

Ken and the others with me were rushed to the safe houses. "Ken I need to be with my mate. I have to" Ken left my hand and ran towards the direction Xander went.

Outside there is all chaos and destruction. I saw the warriors were up and ready for war. I saw Xander's black wolf and I ran towards him. He was rushing towards the east where the alarm sounded from to access the situation.

It is something i want to help him with. The warriors saw me and bowed. "Luna pardon me but shouldn't you should be with the others inside the safe house?" He asked.

"Do you have any weapons?" I asked. They look at each other and then at me. "We may have few knives and some bows and arrows. Why?" They asked. "Perfect" I said "Show me where they are now"

I touched the weapons "Careful Luna those Knives are of..." I looked at them picking one up "Silver I know bathed in wolfsbane" I said. "How do you...?" he asked.

Because I was attacked with one and I somehow survived it

"It doesn't matter. If you want to save the pack you will do as I say where they are coming from?" I asked. " Possibly the east end" He said. "Hmmm... which side of forest is much dense?" I asked again eyeing the map.

"West side Luna" One of the guards said. "Good who knows how to shoot an arrow?" I asked. They looked at each other again. "I know how to" A boy about fourteen said. "Come forward" I said. He came forward.

"Luna he is just a boy who fools around with arrows." One of the warriors said. "At least he knows something. Go help your alpha" I said in a cold tone. "Luna if Alpha knows that you were here instead of safe house..."

"who is going to tell him that?" I asked. They nodded and left. The little boy who was standing behind me laughed. "You are a very cool Luna." He said. I smiled back. "Come on we have work to do and we are meeting few friends."

"I have friends of my own" That caught my attention. "Can they handle bows and arrows?" I asked. He nodded. "great meet me at the edge of the forest west side." He nodded and ran off. I picked the weapons and walked towards the edge of the forest.

Once I was there I saw wolves lining the territory. Their yellow eyes glowed in recognition. "Luna" I heard a call and then five six kids all around 14-15came running they stiffen looking over the yellow eyed wolves.

"Luna aren't they rogues?" they asked frightened. "They will not harm you they are my family." I assured them. "Shift guys stop scaring the kids" I said to the wolves and they shifted into their human forms.

Few males intensely looking at girls which made them blush. "So what is the plan?" The boy asked me. I explained them my plan. "We can do that. We will help you luna" He said. I smiled.

"I forgot to ask you what is your name?" I asked. "Timothy my friends call me tim" He stated. "Ok Tim you know what you have to do right" I asked. "Hide in the tress and wait for the target to come. Once they know our position we have to switch them swiftly" I nodded.

I selected few of the most well trained soldiers and told them to stay with the children. We waited in silence for them to come. I heard the rustling of leaves. I signaled the men and the children.

The first arrow shot and panic spread throughout the forest. I crouched down and letting my wolf surface. She and I are one. I stealtly take few out using my knives. I saw the men getting into action.

Timothy was doing exceptionally good. Suddenly someone screamed and my luna senses kicked in. A girl from Timothy's group had been shot. She needed medical care.

I saw a fierce growl erupt from a Rogue member. He looked at me. "Take her now" I ordered. The hunters started to get inside territory. Timothy's eyes met mine. I heard his voice in my head fierce like a warrior.

Go Luna I will be here with the soldiers go to Alpha he doesn't know how to fight the Hunters yet

I nodded and signaled my the remaining soldiers to come with me. I fill the air hittin my face as I pick my target and hit it perfectly. The warrior looked shocked at first but then relaxed seeing me. "Men no one should get out alive I want no one alive do it for your Alpha and do it For Ronan" I said.

All the men nodded getting into action. I lead few man where the decoy attack was happening. All I wanted was to save my mate. His last kiss was still lingering on my lips. No not the last.

I spotted his black wolf crouching position and behind him was the other warriors in the same position they are surrounded. No he is on the gun Point and the hunter was laughing.

"Shoot" I said signaling them. Before he could know I threw my knife at the hunter and he fell down. I raced towards the wolves. "Remember everyone should be dead no survivors" I killed few in the view and ran to Xander who shifted into his human form fall down and losing blood.

I took his head in my hand and he smiled sadly at me. "I am sorry Little mate" Closing his eyes.

Word Count: 1032 Words