Boner madness Ch.4

David 's POV
I walk away with my arm around Gabbie. I see Liza crying hysterically in Scotty's arms from the corner of my eye. If pains me to see Liza like that, but I trust Gabbie, I have to trust Gabbie she's my girlfriend. I don't know who to believe. However Liza was high and drunk that night. She probably didn't even realize she was having sex and then all of the sudden she started screaming. Would Todd really do that to Liza? Would Gabbie really do that to Liza? I know they had their problems but Gabbie wouldn't swoop so low and hurt Liza. Would she? 
*Time lapse 3 Days*
It's been three days and Liza hasn't came to school. Scotty and Kristen wouldn't be at lunch, so I figure that they would go to her house and check up on her. I'm really conflicted about this whole situation.

Liza's POV
Scotty and Kristen would come check up on me to make sure I don't do anything stupid on my little vacation away from people at school. I've been taking classes online and I've been feeling much better then what I felt before. Yes, I still get depressed, I mean, I'm alone most of the time when Kristen and Scotty aren't visiting me .
*Kristen and Scotty Came to visit Liza, like usual*
"So Liza, I know that you don't want much interaction with people from our school but there's this party, and I think you should go, it looks like you've been getting better" Kristen says and I shrug. "I'll think about it. You know what? Actually, I think it's a great idea" I say with a smile. "Are you ready to face the two devils themselves?" Scotty says popping a fry into his mouth."Yeah, I'll be okay as long as you guys are with me" I say giggling a little. "Well then, the party's tonight so we should get you something to wear, something that says 'Yeah I'm Liza Koshy and I'm back bitch, better than ever'" Kristen says with a laugh and Scotty and I join in. "Okay, well we should get going, lunch finishes in 10 minuets!" Scotty says swinging his book bag over his shoulder, and picking up Kristen's book bag swinging it on his Other shoulder. "Aw ok bye guys" I say hugging them both. "I'll pick you up at 5:00 so we can go shopping ok?" Kristen says and I nod. "Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" I say and they copy me. I giggle. I'm so thankful I have great friends.

*5:00pm Kristen and Liza are at the mall*
"Let's go and see if Forever 21 has any cute clothes for tonight" Kristen says and I nod.

David's POV
"Come on David let's go to Forever 21 I need something sexy for tonight!" Gabbie says dragging me across the mall. "David does this look good?" Gabbie asks me and I shrug. "Ugh your the worst boyfriend ever!" Gabbie says and goes into the fitting room. I roll my eyes. I don't even bother anymore, knowing the fact that this happens all the time. I'm looking around and I hear a familiar voice. It's an angelic voice. It's Liza! Oh god how I've missed her bubbly laugh. I try to find the voice and I spot her. She looks beautiful. She looks so happy with Kristen. They're over in the lingerie section and I get a boner thinking of Liza in the black lace lingerie. I keep gazing at my fantasy but my thoughts get interrupted by Gabbie taping me. She's in an awfully tight and short mermaid green dress. It's strapless so her boobs are practically popping out of the dress.
"Sooo watcha think?" Gabbie says and I look her up and down. "Uh uh um-" I stutter and she chuckles. "David Dobrik!? You got a boner! I didn't think I looked that hot in this dress but I guess what's in your pants say otherwise!" She squeals and I get red. I wish I could've said that that boner wasn't from her but it was from imagining Liza in black lingerie. However Gabbie would kill me if I told her that. So I just went along. "Well you caught me.. hehe.." I say but my boner goes away as I keep looking at Gabbie in that dress. "Ugh here comes the s-" Gabbie is interrupted by Kristen. "Finish that sentence Gabbie and we'll see who's the real slut in that dress!" She says and We are all shocked. Liza giggles a little and my heart flutters. "Ugh! Liza you'd look hideous in that shirt!" Gabbie says and I give her a stare. "Wow Gabbie you've really lost your sense of fashion! Well I shouldn't be surprised, I mean, hence the dress your gonna wear to the party" Kristen says with low key attitude and a few people "Oou" as they walk past us. Liza smiles and I smile too. "Come on David! Excuse us but we have to go, you know do 'couple things' together" Gabbie says grabbing my hand. "Have fun!" Kristen says and Liza laughs once again. My heart beats out of my chest when she laughs. I don't know what's happening to me. I'm saying I'm dating Gabbie but I feel butterflies when I'm around Liza. I have to choose who I want to be with. Who I actually love. Who I want a future with. I get snapped out of my thoughts once again by Gabbie. "DAVID!" She shouts. "What?!?" I say annoyed. "I was telling you to pick me up at seven tonight. I'm ubering home. Obviously your too busy thinking about god knows what!" Gabbie says with attitude and walks off. I sigh and go back into my car and drive home to get ready for the party. I pick out the usual black shirt, black jeans and black and white vans. I go into the shower and keep thinking about the whole Gabbie/Liza situation. But then I start to think about Liza in the black lace lingerie. Oh god how sexy she'd look. I could imagine her straddling me as I kiss her passionately. Oh god David great now you got a boner. Whatever. If I do choose Liza, what would Gabbie think. I need to talk to her. But I'll leave out the part of me getting a boner from Liza. I get out of the shower and out on my clothes.
Party here I come.

Hey this chapter would've been up a lot sooner but my sister is making me watch Stranger Things with her. I'm not complaining but I wanted to write chapters for you guys. But thankfully we have break so I'll be updating a lot! Yay! Ok byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee