Mistake after Mistake Ch.12

What are your thoughts on this chapter?
Tell me because sometimes I feel like it sucks lol. Anyway thanks for the funny comments it makes me feel good! :)
Comment the line that shocked you the most from this chapter if you read this!

No one's POV
As Liza wakes up in her bed she instantly gets depressed, remembering what happened the night before. She gets her phone from her bedside table and opens it.

"Finally! Friday!" She sighs, already in defeat.
As she turns on the shower she looks at her nude self in the mirror. She had hickeys down her shoulder and a big red scratch on her left side of her neck.  Visible for anyone to see. Even if she tried covering it up, it would still be seen. She sighs again and gets in the warm shower. As she feels the warm water she imagines David next to her. She misses his soft hands on hers. She misses his smile and his laugh.

She just overall misses him.

*School*
As Liza walks to her locker she hears a rather interesting conversation, and walks over to hear more, from around the corner.

"I'm worried about her Scotty"

"I know, I know, but she's just been so distant from us too"

"I don't know what to do Scott and it worries me, I feel useless"

"Hey, you're not, if it's not too late, we can do this.. together"

As Liza heard the two talking the bell rang, signaling it was time for her first class

David's POV
So much has happened since Liza and I separated.
When I went home that night I got a text from this girl. Her name was Paige, she was sweet. She had dirty blonde hair and dark green eyes. She's taller than Liza but shorter than me.
That night we talked and she invited me over to her house. I needed something to distract me from my argument with Liza.
So I went, having no intentions of having any sexual interactions with her. But of course something happened that night, and I ended up sleeping over at her's. I lost my virginity to Liza, so I could only compare what happened between me and Paige to me and Liza. And to be honest, it didn't feel the same.

Side Note: If the words are in italics then that means he's having flashbacks of him and Liza, but this is an overall flashback
*FlashBack*
"Hey Dave!" She chirps.
"Hey Paige, thanks for having me over" I say smiling softly.
"No problem, my parents aren't home so what do you want to do?" She asks and I shrug.
All the sudden she's only two inches away from me.
She starts taking off her buttoned shirt and reveals her red lace lingerie. She takes of her sweat pants and pulls me closer to her.

"I want you inside of me" she whispers seductively.
She undoes my zipper and pulls down my pants. She takes off my shirt and leads me to her master bedroom.

On her bed, she straddles me, kissing my neck. I moan as she keeps kissing me.

All the sudden I flip us over, so I'm on top. I kiss her neck softly and she smiles and moans

"Oh my god" Liza whimpered as I thrust in and out of her rapidly

I stop instantly and look at Paige who is confused.

"What's wrong?" She asks

"N-nothing nothing" I reply

I get back to kissing her until she tugged at my boxers

"Can't wait huh" I say colicky yet friendly
"Oh shut up" she said and smiled.

I stop and look at Paige once again