Happiness lasts for only so long Ch.14

Thanks for all the love on last chapter! I'm so appreciative of you guys❤️ Ily babes! Comment on your thoughts for this chapter!

Liza's POV
"What is it?" He asks
His face is too adorable, if I tell him about his parents he'll be crushed. I can't do that to him.

"Um, just that I do love you" I say. That was the truth, not what I wanted to say but I do love him.

He smiles softly

"I love you too, and I'm truly sorry if I hurt you before, everything was jus-"

"It's okay, everything is alright. Right now I just want to be with you" I say and give him another hug

"Can we leave?" I ask him

"What? Leave school? It's still 10:00"

"Yes, lets go somewhere"

"Sure" David answers and kisses my forehead.
My heart flutters at his touch. But I know my dad will not be happy. However I'm glad that David snapped me back to reality. I was turning into my father and that's not a good thing.

*In David's car*
"Where do you want to go princess?" He asks holding my hand

I blush and reply

"The park"

"The park it is"

As we drive David tells me about what's going on in his classes. We catch up and talk about the weirdest things. I haven't laughed so hard in awhile, and it felt good. It felt amazing.

"We're here" He says getting out of the car. Before I can get out David opens the car door for me and I giggle.

"Why thank you kind sir" I say bowing my head playfully

"You're very welcome m'lady" He says in an awful British accent.

We re-connect our hands and swing them. Since there was barely anyone in the park we just played around on the swigs and slide. We played tag and got ice cream. It was the best time of my life.
David wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. We close the gap between us and we lean in and kiss. It was filled with so much passion and love, we truly missed each other. When we broke away we just stared at each other. That is until I hear a sound coming from the bushes.I turn around and David looks at me with confusion.

"What happened babe?" He asked. My heart jumped at the name he called me

"I thought I heard something" I say looking around cautiously

"It's probably a squirrel or something" David said wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on mine. I was still facing away from David, but he made me feel so much more protected.

"Wait is that who I think that is?" David asks and I nod.

"Kevin?!" I shout.

Ok I bet you didn't expect Kevin give me some credit 😂😂 jk

"Oh hey guys!" He says coming over to us.

"Um, I mean this in the nicest way possible, what are you doing here?" David asked

"Yeah I was thinking that to" I add

"Well, why are you guys here?" Kevin replies, dodging our question

"Um" I say

"We asked first" David quickly replied

"I just needed a walk" he responds
But I don't believe him

"But aren't you supposed to be at school?"
I ask