Secrect is out, and so am I Ch.7

Comment on what you think on this chapter if you liked it or not, cause idk.

Just a quick thing

HJSJSJSJSJSJSKKSKSKSJSKSKHWUWVSU HE IS TOO ADORABLE FOR MY HEART OMGA

Now back to the story;

Liza's POV
I text Kristen and Scotty and they said they were ditching school since today was their anniversary. I told them to have fun but not too much and they laughed.
I texted Kevin and asked him if he could pick me up and he simply said sure.
I'm applying some tinted chapstick and fixed my hair a little. I hear a honk from outside and I open the door and run down my stairs. I grab a Twix bar for breakfast and head out.

"Hey Kevin!" I say getting into his car.

"Hey baby girl,how's life going for ya?" Kevin asks and I sigh.

"Well it kinda, Well, sucks. But that's the usual. What about you?" I say and he laughs.

"I'm good. Just my usual gay self" He says and I laugh.

We pull up to my school and Kevin turns off his car. I give him a confused look.

"Kev, you're going to this exact school?!" I say sort of excited.

"Yeah! Surprise!" He says and laughs.

I giggle and roll my eyes.

We get out of the car and link arms. Just like we used to. I have a big and bright smile on my face and Kevin does too. I get to my locker and head on my way to Calculus. I wave goodbye to Kevin as he heads off to History class. I walk in and find that my seat is taken by some random girl. I cock my eyebrows at her, signaling for her to get up and she scurries away and finds another seat. I smile and sit down, opening my Twix bar.
"Hey Liza?" Some girl whispered.
I turn around and see Carly and Erin trying to get my attention.

"Um, yes?" I say.

"Are you dating that new boy?" They ask and I smirk.

"Yeah, I am, why?" I ask and they nod their head and look back at the front of the class. I chuckle and take out my notebook.
The rest of the class I just blank out, casually thinking why Carly and Erin wanted to know if Kev and I were dating. I felt like it was more than just a simple question.

David's POV
As I walk in I see Gabbie at her locker. I haven't talked to her since the party and I get nervous about breaking up with her.

"Hey Gabbie" I say and she smiles.

"Hey Davey, sorry for getting wasted the other night!" She laughed and I fake laughed too.
"So what's up?" She asks and I wipe my sweaty palms on my jeans.

"Well-" I say but she cuts me off.

"Oh my god, did you know that Liza and the new kid are dating? I'm happy that she's finally found someone. I hope it's not a one night stand type of relationship" she jokes and I frown.