Meeting Mr.Dobrik Ch.13

Comment on what you think of this chapter! I worked hard on it so don't be sucky😂 thanks to londonxshowstopper they were leaving the funniest comments, and thanks to DizaFan4Eva and xo_dobrik they brighten my day!
Enjoy!!!

Liza's POV
As my dad closes the door I cry in his arms.

"I told you Elizabeth, the Dobriks are bad people" He says stroking my hair

"But, what terrible experiences have you had with the Dobriks?" I ask

"Well, I guess sleeping with people behind others backs is something that runs in the family" he says looking straight in my eyes

I give him a confused face and signal him to go on.

"David's father, Christian Dobrik
(idk don't attack me)
did something terrible, which doesn't surprise me when David did the same"

I wipe a tear away as he starts up again

"Christian Dobrik slept with your mother behind my back" He says with a cold frown.

I gasp and furrow my eyebrows

"Yeah, the Dobriks and I were close, like best friends, your mother and I would always hangout with them. A little after you were born that's when David was born in July. We used to take you over to their house and you and David used to play all the time. You two were completely inseparable" he says chuckling a bit.

"As you guys got older, I remember your third birthday party you guys wanted a party together. It was hilarious, given the fact that your birthday was in March and his was in July, however we did it, we celebrated on the twenty third of March, conjoining both of your birthdays" he says looking at his feet.

"However that summer, we all went out, on a big Koshy-Dobrik trip to Maui, in Hawaii, and that's when Mr.Dobrik slept with your mom"

"Oh my god" I say quietly

"I told him to leave, leave town, to never have David with you. That's when they moved to Chicago, and we cut off any connections you could've had with David. I remember when David left you cried the whole plane ride back home to California. It was terrible. Your mother and I didn't go so well from there. We would fight all the time when you were at school. We made up eventually, until you were fourteen, we started up again. She got jealous and upset that I wasn't hanging out with her anymore. The truth is, I was selling drugs. I had hundreds of clients, they needed me. Sooner or later, I got caught, and went to jail. After that, I wanted no one in our family to be happy. Not you, not your mother, so I might've done a coupe of things.." he says.

"And that leads us here, when they had heard the news that I was in jail, they came back. But they didn't have a job, nothing. So they started working for me, and my drug business. However some people tried to rat me out, so I hired the Dobriks to be my hit men"

I gasp loudly again, hand over my mouth

"But-but David, he said his parents work in an offi-"

"Of course he wouldn't know. One slip up and they're dead"

"But, they have a family, young children, you'll ruin them"

"YOU DON'T THINK THEY RUINED US?"

I flinch

"I'm protecting you Elizabeth, from the monsters" he says scolding at the thought.

"I'm sorry I doubted you" I say quietly yet shocked