Daydreams but you're still a virgin Ch.5

David's POV
When I get to the party I instantly get pulled over into a room. I look around and see Liza on the bed. She has a big read coat on and some heels. I can't see the rest of the outfit because of her coat. Liza walks over to me and pins me to the wall, our hands interlock above our heads. "Do you want take off my coat for me" Liza whispers seductively. "Um, uh, what?" I say and she lets go of me. She starts taking off her coat and drops it to the ground. My mouth drops too, as I see her in the black lace lingerie I imagined her earlier. She walks over to me, swaying her hips from side to side and I become hard. She takes my hand and I shiver at her touch. She walks me over to the bed and pushes me down on it, then crawling up to straddle me. She starts grinding on me and I'm trying to take her off but I fail. "What's wrong?" She says and I open my eyes. "I have a girlfriend Liza" I whisper and she chuckles lightly. "She'll never know" she says all seductive and quiet. She kisses me and sticks her tongue in my mouth and I moan. The taste of Liza is incredible. She keeps grinding on me slowly but I take my hands and move her faster by her hips. Liza and I are full on making out with each other and she starts to unbuckle my belt. She pulls down my pants and strokes my penis through the underwear. She takes of my jacket and shirt, throwing them on the floor. She sucks on my neck and I moan out. "Liza I'm so sorry I can't OHHHHH-" I interrupt myself by my moan because Liza started giving me a blowjob. My eyes roll to the back of my head and I keep moaning. She bobs her head and I can feel myself at the back of her throat. I'm a moaning mess and she pulls out with a "pop" at the end. She crawls back on top of me and gives me a gentle kiss. "You're definitely a big boy" she says and winks at me. She takes of her bra and I can't help but stare. We start to make out again and I flip us over. I know it's not the greatest thing to do to Gabbie but Liza's got me wrapped around her finger. I suck on her left breast and she moans. I pull down her underwear and find a condom on the bedside table. I put it on how I learned in Sex.Ed class. I get nervous, I've never had sex before. "Baby it's okay, push in" she says but I still can't do it for some reason. "Come on, I need you now daddy" she says seductively and I get a rush feeling everywhere. The next think I know I'm thrusting into Liza and she's moaning. "Daddy go deeper please!" Liza shouts and I obey. I grab her waist and lift her up a little, allowing her to take all of me inside her. "Oh god you're so big!" She says and I smirk. Our skin slaps against each other making a loud noise. I start massaging her breasts and pinching her nipples. She puts her hands on top of mine and massages harder. "There you go baby girl" I say and she smiles and moans.
"David?!"
"David?!"
"David are you in there?!"

All of the sudden, I was in my bathroom, showering..? What the fu-
"David you've been showering there for over an hour your going to be late to the party" my mom says. Oh my god. I just daydreamed that whole scene with Liza. None of that ever happened. I get out of the shower and put on my clothes. Man I'm still a virgin!

Liza's POV
"Damn girl you look hot!" Kristen says and I giggle. "I like it too" I say and she smiles. I'm wearing a velvet burgundy short sleeve shirt with a black jean-skirt. I'm wearing black heel ankle boots and my hair is just short and curly. I do finishing touches to my makeup and look over at Kristen. We both stare into the mirror in front of us. "We look AMAZING" Kristen says and I smile. Kristen gets a text. "Oh it's Scotty, he's outside come on let's go!" Kristen says and I nod. I grab my purse and jacket and head out.

David's POV
I pull up to Gabbie's house and she comes out in the same dress from earlier. "Hi babe!" She says and I smile. It feels weird, I didn't cheat on her so why would I feel guilty. I guess cause I just had a fantasy that I had sex with another girl that isn't my girlfriend. And I Well, enjoyed it!
"Hey you look tense, everything okay?" She says massaging my thigh, close to my, well you know what. "Y-Yeah I'm fine" and she nods. But she keeps on massaging me, getting closer and closer. I start shaking and breathing stiffly. Maybe if I think it's Liza- NO! Oh god. We get to the party and I quickly get out of the car. We walk up hand in hand and there's a bunch of people there. I try to find Liza to talk to her but I can seem to find her. "Who're you looking for?" She says and I look at her. "Um it's nothing just forget it" I say and she nods. She heads over to the kitchen area and I keep looking. All the sudden I hear chants, hoots and hollers. And there I see her.
Liza Koshy.
And she looks beautiful.
I start to walk up to her but some other guy beats me to it. And then I see something that slaps me in the face. Some guy kisses her on the cheek. I know I shouldn't get jealous but I did.
"She's mine" I say under my breath.

This chapter sucked! Whatever this is what ya get. Ok byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.