Who the hell are you?! Ch.15

I've been posting everyday omg! I'm so excited for this chapter because so much drama is going to happen!!! Comment what you thing on this chapter! Hope you're enjoying the storyline!
Ily babes💘

Liza's POV
"Mom?!" I say in disbelief

"Hey Elizabeth! And Joe, I see you're here" she says not so amused by my dad, Well her legal husband.
"Um" is all I can let out
As I open the door wider for her to come in I see something else that completely shocks me
"Um, who the hell is that?!" I shout

"Elizabeth, meet your new baby brother"

David's POV
"And there it is David, the real reason why I don't like the Koshys" my dad says. "Wow, and to think, all this time, I was in love with one" I say in disbelief. "Exactly" he adds. "Now David, you show her that you're not going to put up with her nonsense" "but how?" I question.
"Well, do it like any other teen this generation, through social media" he says with a grin.
"Okay" I say simply and pick up my phone.
I write a little tweet and post it without hesitating.
"There's my boy" my dad says patting my back. I give him a half smile and he leaves my room. I lay in my bed thinking, processing everything, until I fall asleep

In my dream I see Liza. She's on the floor crying in her house. I scrunch my eyebrows together and walk towards her.

"Liza?" I call out

She's sobbing and mumbling something. "Liza?" I call out. "David, don't believe anyone. It's all fake! I'm in trouble please help me!" She says before covering her ears and screams as loud as she can, sobbing on the floor. Those screams, they pain me. Her screams.

I instantly wake up, it's already morning?
"What the hell?" I check my phone and see it's still there, the tweet.
"Did I make a mistake?" I whisper. As I get ready for school I keep getting flashbacks of my dream. Liza, she was miserable, helpless.
"David it was just I dream" I tell myself
"She's still a bad person! Listen to your dad!" I say

When I arrive at school I see a couple of people look at me funny. I shrug it off and keep walking to my class. As we're fifteen minutes into the class Liza shows up.

"S-sorry Mr.Nash, for being late, it won't happen again" she says frantically taking a seat.
"It's okay sweetheart, take a breather, you don't look too good" He says with sympathy.
I couldn't help but stare at Liza the whole period. She was falling asleep towards the end of class and it looked like she hasn't slept in ages. When class is over she's now full on sleeping in her seat. Mr.Nash walks over to her seat and taps her on the shoulder. I try to listen to the conversation without being too obvious.

"Hey Liza? Wake up sweetheart" he says shaking her
"Hmm? Oh I'm so sorry-"
"Is everything okay Liza?" He interrupts
"Yeah..yeah everything's fine it's just.. home stuff" she says gathering her things
"Are you sure, it looks like to me that you're not in the best shape right now" he says worried
"No no! It's nothing seriously it's just, things are sorta hectic at home but it's really nothing to worry about" she replies, emphasizing on the "really". In my opinion, I'm pretty sure that it's not nothing.
Something is happening to her.
"Okay then, but promise me, if you need to talk to someone, always know that I'm here" He says patting her back.
"Of course" she says with a slight smile.
She rushes out of the room and I sigh
"Had fun snooping there David?" Mr.Nash says.
"Uh-um ..no..?" I reply
"Hey, I little word of advice" he says walking up to me. "For right now, lay off the criticism you're giving Liza right now, I think she's going through enough" he says looking into my eyes.
I stand back, confused on how exactly right knows.