Not so New Boy in Town Ch.6

Liza's POV
I walk into the party with Scotty and Kristen and instantly people shout. But it's not bad. They're actually saying good things. I feel happy inside. A couple people said that they missed me at school and asked if I were okay. And they were genuine. I smile. But my smile gets bigger when I see my old friend from eighth grade.
"KEVIN" I say and he comes up to me and kisses my on the cheek.
"OH MY GOD LIZA!" He says and I hug him.
"Kristen, Scotty, this is my friend Kevin!" I say and they both smile and shake hands.
"Hi I'm visiting L.A right now so I decided to come to this party. I can't believe your here!" Kevin says and I smile but pout at the idea of him leaving. I ruffle his brown hair and pull him into the kitchen. Kristen and Scotty don't mind, they know that I wanted to spend the night with Kevin. We both talk the whole night, he tells me all the gossip and I love it. It's just like old times. "Hey Liza can I tell you something? I've been meaning to confess something to you" Kevin says and I nod.

David's POV
I feel furry build up as I see Liza and that guy talk. She looks so happy and I can't help but get jealous. I know I'm dating someone but I'm going to break up with her tonight. I need to make things right. Before it's too late. I walk to Gabbie and she waves. "Hiiiiiii babyyyyyyy" Gabbie says and I say hi. "Hey can we talk?" I say and she nods. "Have you been drinking?" I ask and she nods and giggles. I sigh, I can't break up with her now. She's drunk. I look around and see Liza still talking to that guy. I decide to come up to them.
"Hi Liza! Who are you?" I say.
"Oh hi! I'm Kevin" He says and shakes my hand. "David this is Kevin, my boyfriend!" She says and my heart sinks. "Uh, What?" I say clearly confused. "Well Kevin had confessed his feelings for me, and we've known each other for a long time now, isn't that right babe?" Liza says and he nods. I get sweaty and my eyes water. "Uh uh u-um o-O-okay Well I'll leave you two alone now b-bye" I say and walk away, out of that party. Well you did it. David
you lost the girl of your dreams. All cause I decided to date Gabbie. I knew it was wrong.
*flashback to the night of the party*
I grab Gabbie's hand and we go into the closet. "So what do we do now?" Gabbie says and I shrug. All the sudden she grabs my face and starts making out with me. I didn't know what to do so I just kept kissing her. I thought of Liza kissing Alex and I get angry. I start taking Gabbie's clothes off. I thought if I had sex with Gabbie that Liza would see how it feels. So we took each other's clothes off. Gabbie starts rubbing herself and moans. She lowers herself and starts giving me a blowjob. I moan and the door opens. I see Liza and she screams. I hear muffled voices and people waking away. Gabbie and I rush to put back our clothes and we get out.
*Time lapse an hour*
Liza is walking with Dom holding hands over to his crew. I look at her with concern in my eyes. Dom is not a person I feel Liza should be hanging around.
I see Liza getting picked up by Todd but I ignore it at first. He says something to her and she giggles a response. I keep looking at them and they go into a room. Before I can follow them I feel a hand grab my shoulder.
"David!" Gabbie shouts.
"Huh? Oh hi Gabbie" I say and she walks closer to me.
"So I felt a connection between us when we were in that closet. Would you want to be my boyfriend?" She asks. I was so focused on what was happening in that room that I said yes! I said yes! What the hell was wrong with me you're asking? Well EVERYTHING.
"Really!? Yay okay!" Gabbie squealed and kissed my cheek. "Okay well see ya later Davey!" She said and walked away. I try to go into the room that Liza and Todd went into but there were so much people that were in my way it was impossible. After ten minutes. YES ten! I finally reach the door. I hear screams of help coming from the room. I hear the bed shaking and slapping. I bang on the door but no one opens. Then my dumbass figures out that the door was unlocked. I open the door and scream at Todd to get out.
He was raping Liza.
There Liza was, tears streaming down her eyes and I run up to her and hug her. Gabbie comes in the room but Liza gets worked up. I tell her to leave and she does. We talk and she leans in to kiss me. I'm about to kiss her too but then I remember I'm dating Gabbie. Liza looks at me before she aggressively pulls away from my arms and dresses herself and walks out. I'm confused as to what just happened.
*End of Flashback*
I walk to my car and slam the door. I put my head in my hands and pout like a baby. It seems like Liza will never be mine.

Liza's POV
"Whew thanks Kevin for pretending to be my boyfriend" I say chuckling a little bit.
"No problem babe, I'm a very good actor and friend" Kevin says flipping his imaginary hair.
I giggle and smile.
*End of the night*

"Thanks Kevin for the ride!" I say and he nods.
"Will I see you at school?" I ask and he nods his head excitedly.
"Well goodnight, thanks for being the best gay friend a girl could ask for" I giggle and he laughs.
"Anything for you boo, anything for you!" He says and walks back to his car and drives away.
I text Scotty and Kristen that I'm home and I'm going to sleep and they respond with and Okay. I smile and get into bed.

My fake boyfriend is gonna start some trouble, and I'm so excited for school on Monday.

That was short I know. But drama is happening! Tell me what you think of Kevin and this situation. You like? You don't like? Tell meeeeeee. Okay now byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee