And it's Over.. Ch.20

Sup guys, don't hate me for basically abandoning this story. I felt like canceling it, but I realized that wasn't fair. I have a new Diza/Vlog Squad book so check that out.
But to make up for me not posting here's a Vlog Squad video for ya.
Ily babes 💘

Liza's POV
Two months. It's been two months that I've been carrying the devils' child. It's been getting harder to hide my baby bump from people, especially David.

I had just gotten a check up at the hospital yesterday and my mom has been supportive this whole time. I couldn't be more thankful.

I also haven't told my dad. I don't know what he would do if I tell him. Would he make me abort it? Will he abuse me for it?

I get up and put on a tank top with one of David's hoodies on top. I put on makeup and put product in my hair. I sigh and walk down stairs.

I see Anthony sitting on his high chair and I smile and kiss him on the cheek. He makes me so happy. I eat breakfast and head out into David's car.

*Skip to the girls gym locker room cause why not*

I look around to check if there's anyone here to see me change. I don't want anyone knowing about me being pregnant. I quickly take off my shirt when I hear a voice.

"Nice baby bump" she snorts.

"Paige-"

"Is it David's?" She questions immediately.

"I-uh-" I stutter out.

"Knew it." She whispers to herself. "Listen Liza, cause I want this to be clear, you do what I want, you're safe" she negotiates. "I know that your baby doesn't have a clear father .. slut" she spits.

"How do you know this?" I say clearly confused.

"My aunt works at the hospital. I came to drop off something for her when I saw you. I snooped around and found out that you were pregnant" she says fake surprised.

"What do you want Paige?" I sigh.

"I want you to break up with David" she says bluntly

"W-what?" I reply
She looks me up and down, waiting for a response.

"I said, I want you to break up with David. Is it that hard to comprehend?" She says rolling her bitchy eyes.

"No" I say confidently even though I'm actually scared inside. "I'm not breaking up with him" I say crossing my arms.

"Fine! I'll just tell David along with the whole school abbot your baby" she says but I stop her. "Wait!" I say, my heart racing. "I'll tell him, about the baby, I will" I say. "You have until lunch, gives you two hours" she says whipping her hair and strutting away.

"Two hours?" I whisper to myself. "How the hell am I going to tell David" I say. As I walk out I see David talking to Scotty and Kristen. "Hey babe, can we talk?" I say to David. He nods and says goodbye to the couple.

"So, what's up?" he says running his hands through my hair ever so casually.

"So.. I just wanted to tell you I love you. A lot. Like .. a lot. And promise that you won't get mad because it's not what it seems" I start.

"Baby the last time you did this you basically broke up with me like the next day" he says laughing. "David" I say kind off seriously. He stops and looks concerned. "Babe what happened" he says with worry in his eyes.

"I-I .. I ate your chipotle leftovers last night" I say. I mentally kicked myself for chickening out.

David looks at me and starts laughing hard. I still have worry in my eyes, but not because of the reason David thinks. "Liza, it's okay" he says in between laughs. I fake chuckled like lightly but I felt like I was going to be sick. "It's perfectly fine baby" he says calming down and kissing my forehead. "Okay" I whisper into his chest.

"Hey I have to go to gym I'll see you later" he says and kisses me one last time in the forehead.

Gym. Then it's lunch.

As I walk to my next class I see Paige staring me down. I quickly avert my eyes the other way and walk into the classroom. All period I couldn't focus. I'm putting so much stress on myself that it couldn't be healthy. I started getting a migraine and I was in so much pain my eyes watered. There was about five minutes left of class so I ask if I can go to the bathroom.

As I walk I get a little dizzy and I stumble in the bathroom. I open the stall door and crouch down. I hold my own hair and puke into the toilet. After I'm finished I'm hot and feel light headed.

I have mouthwash in my book bag after the last time I threw up at school. I rinse my mouth and splash water on my face lightly. I check to see it's ten minutes past 12:50. Which means lunch has already started.

I quickly rush out the bathroom and go down the stairs. My heart is racing and still is when I reach the double doors that lead to the cafeteria. When I push open my eyes scan the crowded room to find my love and the satan's daughter. I spot David and Paige and I start speed walking towards them. However I got pulled back.

"Hey Liza, can we talk?" A voice says. I turn around and see Axel with hope in his eyes. "Axel I-" "Liza I know what I've done before but even if you don't want to get back together I just want us to be friends because-" as he's saying this I look back and see David furrowing his eyebrows at Paige. He says something and she nods.

"Axel, I'm so sorry but I need to go" I say cutting off his little speech and bolting towards the two.

"David, babe!" I call out and I'm slightly out of breath. "You're pregnant?" He asks. "Yeah" I say quietly. "With..mine?" He says his voice cracking. I slowly shake my head with tears slowly rolling down my cheeks. "Okay" He says and walks past me.

"David please-" I say but he cuts me off. "Liza I love you so much. Yet you prove to me every time that you don't care about us. When I came here on the first day I knew I loved you. You opened my locker and I felt butterflies oddly enough. I didn't believe in love at first sight until I met you. I've fucked up, I know, but Liza.. you're pregnant? Maybe this is just the universe telling us that we weren't meant to be together you know?

Liza you'll always be my first love, but enough is enough" he ends and walks away without daring to look back. I put my hand over my mouth and sob. Out of the corner of my eye I see Paige there, trying to look tough, but to be honest she looks just as sad.

But I don't know why, she caused this.

When I get home I sigh and lay down on my bed. I put my hand on my stomach and close my eyes. My migraine came back and hit harder than ever.

All the stress was hell for me. I doze off to sleep. But around 2 am I woke up to excruciating pain coming from my .. my uterus.

I gasp out of pain and put my hand over my stomach. I clench my jaw and call out for my mom. She rushes in and gasps.

"We need to go to the hospital NOW" she says helping me up. I look back to my bed and see something terrifying.

A small pool of blood where I was laying, on my bed.

Comment Questions:
Are you sad Diza is dead? Cause I warned you hahaha-sorry.

What do you think will happen to Liza?

Why do you think Paige threatened Liza?

Do you think Liza should talk to Axel again?