You can't leave me I lov-like you Ch.8

Play this song while reading this chapter!! If you want lol

What do you think about this chapter? Comment!

No ones POV

As young teens they run away from their problems. Liza wanted to to escape from everyone and everything. David wanted to run away from everyone except Liza. All he ever wanted was Liza. But his actions drove him elsewhere.

After David was brutally beat he jumped in his car and called Scotty.

David: Scott!

Scotty: What David I'm a little busy right now?

David: Please tell me where Liza lives!

Scotty: Um What? No

David: No please I need to check on here, something happened at school and she ran away crying

Kristen: What?!

David: Kristen, you're there?

Scotty: David where are you? We're coming

David: I'm still at school

Scotty: Okay we're coming

*10 minuets later*

Scotty and Kristen are leading David to Liza's house.
When they arrive David knocks on the door.
No response
He knocks again
No response
He knocks once more before he hears a thud

David's POV
I bang on the door aggressively.
"LIZA!" I shout and Kristen and Scotty bang on the door too.

"Liza please open the door!"

"The pot!" Scotty says and I look at him with confusion written on my face.

"Yes! David check the flower pots for a house key!" Kristen says and I nod. I find the key and breath out.

"Guys I found it!" I shout and I open the door.

As soon as I walk in the picture in front of my eyes is something that will haunt me forever.

Liza's passed out on the floor, with a pill bottle and vodka on the counter. Everything starts going in slow motion.
Scotty and Kristen are yelling at me to call 911 but I'm moving so slow. There's ringing in my ears. But in a second, everything comes back.

"Yo! David can you hear me?!" Scotty asks.

"Yeah.. yeah" I say and take out my phone and dial 911.

After that I couldn't really remember what happened. Everything went too fast. They took Liza into a room and I wasn't allowed to see her. I couldn't help but cry. This was my fault. If I hadn't dated Gabbie, or kiss Liza, or let Gabbie verbally harass liza, then she wouldn't be at the hospital.

Liza's POV
I hear faint voices and beeping machines. I'm seeing black but I hear fuzzy actions being made. Am I alive? Where am I?

No ones POV
Liza had gone to sleep due to the medication they gave her. David, Scotty and Kristen are in the waiting room. Poor David

420th word. Bam.

sitting anxiously in his seat. His eyes look ever so worried.
It's your fault.
You should be the one being hospitalized.
Not Liza.
You're a piece of shit David.
And that's all you are.
You should've stayed in Chicago.
No one wanted you here
Everyone hates you.
Just go kill yourself!