It's all too much Ch.19

Wow long chapter! Guys you're not ready! I'm so excited for your reactions so comment or dm me your thoughts just say something because I put a lot into this chapter! Ily babes💘

No ones POV
As Liza woke up for the day she felt... uneasy. She went into her bathroom and then threw up.. out of nowhere. She stripped her clothes and got into the hot shower. As she bathed herself, she could only think of all the reasons why she'd throw up. But only one stood out.

As she got out she looked at herself in the mirror. She's gained weight. Her body is in much more shape now, before she was a stick. However.. something was.. off.

She didn't feel like pulling on jeans so she got comfy black sweat pants, a white T-shirt with a red and black checkered flannel. She pulled on her all white adidas and left her curly hair out. She did her simple makeup, nothing too flashy.
She smiled at what she saw in the mirror, but only for it to be washed away with fear of the future.

As she walked downstairs she made herself toast. She didn't see her father anywhere, which would be a good thing.

As she got into the car to her loved one she buckled up. She put on a smile, masking the terrible fear she has. Even though it's nothing.. she knows it's something. Something bad.

They arrive to school, hand in hand, proudly walking to their friends.

"Why hello Diza" Kristen chirps. "Diza?" Liza questions. "Oh it's your ship name!" Kristen says happily. "Um okay" David says chuckling. "You don't know how much she's been waiting to say that" Scotty says laughing. The two joins in the laugher, as of the rest of the group.

As the bell rings, it signals first period. The group splits up, Liza waking with Carly and Bruce.

*Lunch*
"I mean how do you do that?!" Gabbie complains. "Gab you just don't pay attention in class" Liza chuckles. She sits down at the table and pecks David on the lips. They all start they're own conversations until Liza asks a question.

"Hey guys I'm really craving peanut butter does anyone have any??" She says desperately. "Babe you don't like peanut butter" David smiled rather confused. "Or like.. pickled cucumbers, woah those sound amazing right now" she says ignoring David's comment. Everyone looks at Liza weird but she's too hungry to notice.

"Liza you're acting like a pregnant woman calm down" Heath says and some people laugh. "Hey can I not try new things?" Liza asks smiling shyly.
"Do you boo" Carly says and Liza grins.
"Thank you" the girl says content.

David's POV
Liza's been acting strange. I mean, she's been happy, but it's like she's restraining herself from saying something. But I don't want to bring anything up, I don't want to put any stress on her.
I walk to the lounge and sit down. Right when I sit down this guy with silver purple hair leans in to talk to me. I've never seen him before in my life.. however something about him makes me feel like I do know him.

"This is a message from Joe Koshy" he whispers and gives me an envelope.

He quickly leaves the lounge with a blink of an eye. I furrow my eyebrows. What does he want? Why wouldn't he just tell me himself? Who's that guy?

I open my envelope and furrow my eyebrows at the letter. It was nonsense. I folded it and put it back in the envelope. I stuffed it in my book bag and carried on with my day.

*7th Period*
As I'm walking to my next class I see Scotty in the halls. I pull him over.

"Hey Scott? You got a second?" I ask
"Yeah, take your time I have science right now" he chuckles
"Do you.. by any chance.. know where Liza's dad lives?" I ask
"Uh no I don't think so.. why?" He answers
"Well.. see.. Okay I got this letter from him and I want to talk to him about it" I say pulling out the letter. I hand it to him and he skimmed through.
"Yeah I'm sorry dawg I don't know how to help" Scotty says sincerely.
"It's okay, thanks anyway" I reply and head to my next class.