He's back.. the devil himself Ch.9

Warning ⚠️ this chapter contains rape, smut and some intense language!
Tell me whatcha think on this chapter!
2,000+ words omga
Don't hate me after this chapter hehe..

No ones POV
Life's a disappointment.

Well, a least once in a while.

You feel like giving up because things didn't go your way.

Sometimes you think you're the reason there's a problem.

But you're not.

Until you become the problem.

Your parents problem, your friends problem, your significant other's problem, your own problem.

It at the end of the day, there will always be a problem.

At least for Liza there was...

Liza's POV
I look at the letter in front of me.
I'm terrified.
The only thing that runs through my mind is David. What will he think? I can't have him in my life as long as he's here.

No ones POV
As the little happy David drove to Liza's house all he was thinking is how great his life was going. Little did he know that his life wasn't going to be milkshakes and rainbows for long. It'll all change once he's here...

David knocks on the door to his not-so-official-official-girlfriend. David hasn't asked her out yet but he's working on it.

"Hey baby!" David chirps and Liza plasters a weak smile on her face and pecks David on the cheek.

"What's wrong?" He asks, concerned.

"Um, n-nothing I just didn't have enough sleep last night" Liza lied, but David believed it.

David sits with Liza, Scotty and Kristen at lunch due to the fact that the group still hates Liza. But as long as he's with her, he's perfectly fine.

"Hey Liza, you've been pretty quiet there, everything okay?" Scotty says and Liza looks up from her plate of lunch food.

"Oh um, it's nothing I'm just tired" Liza lies once again but they all take it.

David starts to get suspicious but tries to rub it off, inferring that it's nothing important.

Liza's POV
I walk to my last class and sit down. The fact that he is coming back bothers me. I can't get it out of my head. I thought he was gone from my life. That he'll never come back. But he is. He's back

Guess who's back? Back again? Sorry I had to lol

I decide to make plans with David while I can.

*Time Skip to end of the day at Liza's locker*

David walks up to me and kisses my temple.

"Hey babe, how was your last class?" He asked and I smile and say "it was good I guess but let's change the subject real quick" and look at him.

He nods his head and I go back to talking.

"So, do you think that we could like, go out tonight?" I say and David smiles and kisses me softly on top of my head.

"Of course Baby, anything for you" He says and I blush. It's going to be so hard to break the news to him soon.

*Time-lapse to later on that night*
I twirl around in my dress and look at David.

"How do I look?" I say and he looks at me wraps his arms around my waist.

"You look incredible" he whispers in my ear and kisses me. I deepen the kiss and cup his face in hands.