I'm Sorry Ch.21

Hi I haven't been posting I'm sorryyyyy!
But I will be updating more now. These chapters will be shorter but I'll update more, maybe twice a day who knows. Okay thanks bye!

Liza's POV
As I wake up I look around. My mom is sleeping in an arm chair next to me an I sit up, but feel rather weak.

"Mom?" I whisper and try to signal her. She slurs a bit but wakes up, and her eyes get wide. "You're awake, how do you feel?" She asks me.

"I-uh" I stutter. I don't know.. "You should rest hon-" "What happened?" I ask cutting my mom off. "Last night, you.. y-you had a miscarriage" my mom said slowly as if she was dismantling a bomb.

"What?" I ask suddenly putting my hand on my stomach. "I'm sorry" she whispers. "My baby, I lost my baby?" I ask teary eyed. "Liza I'm-" "can you give me some space?" I ask trying to hold back my tears. "Yeah" she said quietly and got up from her chair and left the room, closing the hospital door behind her.

I give out a shaky sigh as tears run down my cheeks. As much as this kid was wrongfully made, it was my child. I never got to meet them. I can't bare the fact that I'm the reason that this baby died. It's my fault. I'm a little glad that it didn't have to grow up such a messed up life but the reason it can't is because of me.

I put my hand over my mouth and sob loudly. I hug myself as I cry, not giving a damn anymore. The door opens and I try to quickly pull myself together.

"Miss Koshy, I'm guessing you heard, I'm so terribly sorry for your loss" the doctor says and I shake my head. "We're going to keep you here for three days max until you're absolutely stable enough to go back to school and all that stuff" She says and I hum in response.

She checks up on a few things before leaving. I look around and see the time.

10:24 am

My mind goes off to David. He's at school. But I remembered, he doesn't love me anymore. I can't help but get sad thinking about him. Suddenly, someone knocks on the door and my mom walks in.

"Hi, I brought you some breakfast" she said sweetly. She's treating me like a fragile toy, who could break at any second.

"Thank you" I say lowly

                         ______________

David's POV
As I'm walking to my next class I notice I haven't seen Liza all morning. I quickly turn around  and bump into a broad chest.

"David! Sorry" I hear a voice says. I look to see Axel. "Hey it's all good man" I say and try to walk away but he pulls me back. "Uh, do you know where's Liza?" He asks. I roll my eyes. I told myself I wouldn't think or talk about her.

"No, and I don't care" I say looking rather bored. "Oh, well I'd figure since you're her boyfriend-" "We broke up, for good" I say quickly cutting him off. I see him starting to make a joke but I pull him closer to me.

"Don't say anything and walk away from me" I scowl and he looks stunned. I let go and walk away. As I take my seat I see Kristen talking to Scott worriedly.

"Hey what's the matter?" I ask and the couple looks at me sadly.

"Liza's at the hospital" Kristen says and Scott looks down. I clench my jaw and breath heavy. I convince myself that I don't care.

"Oh" I say sharply and walk back to my seat. Kristen follows behind and looks at me with a hard expression.

"What the hell do you mean 'oh'" she asks offended. "I need to stop worrying about the people who hurt me, that's what I mean" I say and the class starts. Kristen gives me one last look before she walks off to her seat.

My breathing becomes unbalanced when I think of Liza being in the hospital.

What for? Is she okay? Did she hurt herself? Did someone hurt her? If so, who?

I ball my fists and roll my eyes. I. Don't. Care.

                        _____________

Liza's POV
"Oh Liza," Kristen says as I finish telling her and Scott about the miscarriage. "I'm so sorry" Scotty says with sad eyes. "Does David know I'm here?" I ask suddenly. I see Kristen and Scott give each other a look and my eyes widen.

"What?" I ask. "He does, but I don't think he's coming to see you" she says slowly. "Wh-what did he say" I question. "He said that he's going to stop caring about the people who hurt him, and he looked serious" Scott said.

I look down and hide my upcoming tears. Then, there was a knock at the door.

"Can I come in?"

                              __________