Chapter 3: Jealousy

Chapter 3: Jealousy

Sorry I took so long

Episode 3: Welcome to Happy Harbor

Robbie, Wally, Kal and I were currently in Star City. We were at the docks trying to convince Hotshot, Speedy, to join our team, while beating on some bad guys. I landed in front of a man. He pointed his weapon at me.

"Let's see whose faster?" I smiled as I grabbed his wrist and flipped him. "guess I am" I heard two guns charge and I saw as two men walked toward me with their weapons raised, before I could use the air to take the guns out of their hands, Robbie threw his gadgets making them lose their weapon. I frowned and waved my hand making the air send them flying into the back of the truck. I swung it again making the door shut behind them. I flew up to where Kal, Hotshot, and Robbie were.

"The cave is perfect" Kal said, "it has everything the team will need"

"For covert missions" Robbie replied, "you now spy stuff"

"And wait till you meet Superboy and Miss Martian" Wally said appearing, "but I saw her first" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Anyway we'd really like you to come back" I said smiling. I felt something coming toward us. I turned back to see this giant rock. I focused the air and I sent it flying back.

Last time I checked you're supposed to be using your utility belt

Oh my! how could I have forgotten such an important piece of my costume! I guess I have no choice but to use my powers

I could feel Robin's disapproval of me disobeying orders.

Last time I checked, you're the goody two shoes not me.

He gave you the utility belt for a reason, a good one too

I watched as Hotshot threw an arrow at the man with strength. It exploded and he was covered in this pinkish red goo.

D I'm fine

"High density polyurethane foam" I heard K.F. say, "nice!"

"So Speedy you in?" Robin asked

"Pass" he replied, "I'm done letting arrow and the League tell me what to do, I don't need a babysitter or a clubhouse to hang out with the other kids, you're junior justice league is a joke, something to keep you busy and in your place, I don't want any part of it" we watched him walk away.

"Always temperamental that one..." I sighed trying not to let his words affect me, "anyway who wants ice cream? because I do" but the others were completely serious. Hotshots words really got to them.

"Ok no ice cream" I replied after they didn't answer, "but you guys do need a distraction so..." I smiled as I rose up in the air, "time to fly" I focused the air around them. They all let out startled cries. I secretly made pyschic links with them to allow them to control the air around them through me. Wally and Kal didn't know about my telepathic abilities. So this is a major risk I was taking, but I didn't like to see them upset.

"G!" K.F. yelped, "what are you doing?!"

"Come on!" I smiled, "let loose"

"Gem! put us down" Kal said trying to remain calm.

"You guys are in control of the air around you" I smiled Robin was just floating there crossing his arms frowning at me. "Tell you what? you guys catch me, I'll help you guys down"

"You're on!" K.F. smirked I watched as he flew toward me. I moved to the side and he flew right past me.

"Nice try" I smiled, "but a little slow...what's the matter Wally? crime stopping slow you down?" I watched Kal and Robin trying to understand how to move. "you just think of what you want to happen, pretty simple really" I watched as they started to move. "there you go!" I felt someone coming toward me obviously Wally. I flew up and he barely missed me by an inch.