Chapter 26: Fudge Covered Donut

So here is the next update. I've been going from day to day updates, but last chapter didn't get any comments, so I feel like it was probably a crappy chapter. So I tried to make this one better. Anyway I hope you enjoy!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 26: Fudge Covered Donut

Episode 20: Coldhearted

Days have passed and I was happy. I mean I'll admit that a part of me completely regrets throwing my necklace out the window, but the majority of myself didn't want to know about my past anymore. Why should I care about it, if no one seems to be looking for me? I was sleeping in today. Ms. Diana gave me the amazing news of classes being cancelled today because of the snow. I was extremely grateful for the weather. It was November 11th today. I felt like I was forgetting something really important today. I just couldn't remember what. Then again, my memory wasn't at the best. The sad thing was that even though I had the day off today, Ms. Diana didn't. She rushed off to work this morning. Meaning we couldn't spend the day out together. I got up and changed into some jeans and a tank top. I brushed my hair back into a ponytail. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then I went out to the kitchen to find that there was no food. Ms. Diana could make breakfast, but that's all she could make. I couldn't make anything period. I let out a sigh as I grabbed my cellphone and dialed Phil's number.

"Hello?" He said

"Hey, so was it you or Drake who's the chef?" I asked

"I am!" Drake shouted. I guess Phil had me on speaker.

"Great, how would you guys like to come over and cook me breakfast?" I asked. Phil, Drake, and I have gotten pretty close these past couple of days.

"One romantic breakfast coming up!" Drake said

"Awesome, I'll invite Amy to join us" I said. Amy was this girl that I'll admit at first I didn't really like. But it wasn't till I realized that she was only being mean to me, because she liked Drake. Since then, I've been trying to help set the two up together. Amy was the quiet girl that just looked at Drake from afar. I was trying to change that.

"Aw man...why invite the third wheel?" Drake complained.

"You do realize she said you guys to begin with right?" Phil said

"I'll be waiting for you guys here" I said as I rolled my eyes, even though they couldn't see me.

"We'll be there in a bit" Phil replied.

"Alright" I said before hanging up. Drake was scaring me with his flirting. I mean I know he told me he was just messing around, but sometimes I felt like he was being serious. I hope I was imagining things. I started dialing Amy.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey, so the guys are coming over to cook breakfast, but they're most likely going to end up staying" I replied knowing them fully well, "you want to come over?"

"Yes, I'll be right there!" She said. Amy didn't live that far from here actually. She'd probably make it here before the boys.

Okay, so I was wrong. The boys made it here way before Amy. I had no idea what was taking her so long. Phil and I sat on the stools by the island as we watched Drake cook.

"So Drake, friend to friend, be honest" I said smiling, "what do you think of Amy?"

"What am I supposed to think of her?" Drake asked as he continued to chop vegetables, "She seems like a nice person"