Chapter 28: She-witch

Sorry I took long to update, but I had serious writer's block for this chapter. There is like absolutely no action in this chapter so it made it boring to write, I just hope its not so boring to read. Anyway enjoy!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 28: She-witch

I don't know why I felt upset when the results turned out positive. Maybe, it was because Malcolm Pierce lived in Gotham far away from Ms. Diana. I couldn't stop crying after I left Ms. Diana's side. I was currently in the back of a car heading to Gotham. Ms. Diana offered to drive me over, but D.C. needs Wonder Woman so I told her I'd be fine and now some stranger from the police station was taking me. I had my hand around my necklace as I looked at photos of my friends and Ms. Diana. I especially loved the one where Ms. Diana and I were covered in food from the cooking class on Saturday. I wanted to stay with Ms. Diana. I felt so nervous. Besides, Mr. Wayne said that I've been missing since I was a baby, so question was where have I been these past years? Instead of getting peace of mind, this just made me more and more confused. Like seriously what happened to me these past years? It wasn't something I could just push aside and forget about anymore. It was a long drive, but we arrived at Gotham around five in the afternoon. Pierce Manor was gigantic. It was basically a castle. It was amazing. The driveway was long and the yard was full of plants and greenery. It was beautiful. I got out of the car. Servants were standing by the door in their black and white uniform.

"Welcome home!" They all exclaimed together. I wasn't really sure how I felt like this. Did they really need these many servants?

"Uh, thank you?" I said nervous.

"We'll take your bags miss" One of the butlers said. I watched as they came over to the car and started pulling out my luggage and things. I just watched them. I felt someone gently touch my arm. I looked at the old woman with brown hair in a bun and these dark brown eyes looking down at me with a sweet smile on her face. I smiled back at her.

"How about I give you a tour?" She said. I nodded my head. She started walking me around the place showing me where everything was.

"I am sorry that your Uncle is not here to receive you, he is a very busy man" She sighed as we arrived at the door which apparently led to my bedroom, "we've been serving the Pierce family since your father and uncle were children, so when the staff found out that you were here, we decided to pitch in and fix this room up for you" She opened the door and we walked into the room. I looked around the room with an eyebrow raised. The room was covered in different shades of pink. There was a pink canopy bed pressed against the wall. There were many decorative pillows on it. There was a fluffy teddy bear on the bed with a pink flower and a sign that said: Welcome Home! There was a white vanity across the room. There was a balcony on the other side with glass doors. There was hot pink nightstands on each side of my bed. There was a desk in the corner. The flat screen TV was hanging off the wall. There were floral decorations on the walls and I noticed black words in cursive on the wall.

"Remember the good times and forget the bad, because life is too short to regret" I said reading the quotes off the wall, "Laugh often, it's the cheapest medicine." There were many written along the walls. My favorite so far was in the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take.

"Your mother loved collecting quotes..." She smiled, "so we had just a couple of her favorites written down"

"Thank you" I said smiling at her. I noticed that my luggage and stuff were already in the room.

"Would you like some help packing?" She asked as two more maids came in.

"No thanks" I said, "I hardly have anything, I could do this on my own" They smiled and excused themselves shutting the door behind them as they left. I let out a sigh. Pink wasn't really my favorite color, but looking at this room, I could tell they tried their best. I sat on the bed and just looked at the quotations on the wall. There was a lot of them on staying strong and being brave, forgiveness, and so many more. I really liked the quotes. Feeling a little suffocated, I decided to open up the balcony doors. I walked over and opened the doors wide. The view from the balcony was gorgeous. I could see out onto the courtyard and the city. The balcony railing was a bar one and it was black. On the outside of it on the little ledge of it, there was a row of flowers which were beautifully decorating the outside. I noticed a nice iron and glass table in the center with two matching glass and iron chairs. I went to the railing and closed my eyes. A breeze hit against me helping me relax. I stayed out on the balcony for a moment before I decided to go back in and start unpacking.